Haiti 10,000 Covid-19 cases, the DR 183,000; Could mass parasite campaigns with Ivermectin have made the difference?

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Ivermectina-Hoy.jpg

The medical establishment in the Dominican Republic has again gone public speaking out against the use of Ivermectin regarding Covid-19 virus. In the Dominican Republic, almost covertly, thousands of physicians are sucessfully using the drug that was discovered by a former Nobel Prize winner. In the Dominican Republic, the most outspoken promoter of the drug is Dr. Jose Natalio Redondo, after he was able to successfully reduce deaths in Puerto Plata once the drug began to be administered at his clinic.

The Ministry of Public Health on 11 January 2021 issued a statement indicating that Ivermectin is not a recommended treatment for the virus. Likewise, the Dominican Society of Infectology recommends getting vaccinated and keeping physical distance.

Meanwhile, mass parasite programs with Ivermectin for years have been the norm in Haiti. The practice could explain why the low death toll and...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

aeng

Aug 13, 2019
How many tourists or visitors does Haiti have in a year compared with the DR ? Perhaps that is why there is such a substantial difference in the number of reported cases ? Haiti only 6 deaths and no lockdown , no face masks, everything open according to my Haitian gardener

j_d66

Nov 1, 2012
The more likely reason for the low positive number of cases in Haiti likely has to do with only a little over 43,000 tests so far in a country with a population of over 11 million. If they tested as many as the DR has the number likely would be worse. than the DR.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
If all countries quit testing or only did a handful a day their numbers would be low too. This testing and the moaning about the high numbers is ridiculous.
Never before has anyone did mass testing for a flu bug. It's crazy. Sadly people die every day especially older people. Protect them but quit ruining everbodys life.

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
This whole topic is 'SUBJECTIVE' at best...little or no objectivity...we cannot base any results upon data available ; there is no measurable criteria.
Fear is the absence of truth, and truth is the absence of ability to determine lies.....
Having done business in Haiti and been there, I have observations of my own.... but accepting their 'numbers' does not fall within a category of justifiable calculations... Not any more than any other country in the Global Community.
''It is the old economic saying; A recession is when my neighbor is out of work; a depression is when I am out of work.
I am negative because I do not show symptoms, I am positive (84%) if I have a test that states such.
I am also negative if I have the flu, but no testing.
The variables are without end.
Maybe the Ivermectin did something in Haiti...I certainly hope so.... but hope is the best I can do for now.
God bless Haiti.

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Haiti's case numbers can be questioned, but not so much the number of deaths. When cholera hit, we all heard of hundreds of deaths. What is impressive is that people are practically going about their lives in Haiti. This case study deserves serious consideration.

The DR1 article also mentions that Ivermectin is standard treatment for ambulatory patients in El Salvador. El Salvador is the SICA country (Central American Integration System of which the Dominican Republic is part) with the best numbers. They have tested lots of people. El Salvador has 4,112 active cases, the DR has 42,494. They are doing something right.

Haiti and El Salvador are two countries where Ivermectin has worked. The DR should be looking into those cases to learn from them and protect the population.

See the link in the DR1 story to FLCCC in the US where US physicians urge the US give Ivermectin serious consideration backed by widespread scientific research already available. The critical care physicians urge the US to seriously look into how the pharmaceutical can save lives.

Reactions: CristoRey

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Japan attributes its low number of cases to the regular practice of vaccinating children with the BCG tuberculosis vaccine. The Haitian ambassador Smith Augustin says the tuberculosis vaccine is obligatory in Haiti. He says it is one of the reasons why there is so little fatality and less cases in Haiti.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Japan attributes its low number of cases to the regular practice of vaccinating children with the BCG tuberculosis vaccine. The Haitian ambassador Smith Augustin says the tuberculosis vaccine is obligatory in Haiti. He says it is one of the reasons why there is so little fatality and less cases in Haiti.

I would argue that many Haitian women don't see a doctor. That may be their policy but it ain't applied in the entire country.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Several African nations also have very low infection rates and they believe it is from the heavy use of antimalarials.