Haiti currency fluctuation

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I have held a CFP, series six and series seven in my youth. I have no reason to meet my requirements for continuing education and time working in the industry anymore.

I am not like you and would never want to be. I have a educated opinion. State your formal education in these matters please.
LMAO, no no. Sorry broh, the mere fact that you are throwing your fictional credentials out there after posting sophomoric responses is not even close to being believable. Lol. Guess you are a surgeon as well. But hey, thanks for the entertainment.

Reactions: johne

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
You are actually the one showing your lack of balanced mental capacity by making claims you cannot back up. Can you prove I did not do what I said I did in the past ❓ That is why you will not state your credentials nor admit that my advice was solid. I am not asking you‼

In fact, you have not even stated your lay opinion on the matter in clear and concise manner. But you are right. You are just another guy with an opinion. Remember when you have to revert to personal attacks that is the realm of the intellectually bankrupt. I will not be meeting you in court.

And here we have some comic material from yet another poster here on DR1:

LMAO, no no. Sorry broh, the mere fact that you are throwing your fictional credentials out there after posting sophomoric responses is not even close to being believable. Lol. Guess you are a surgeon as well. But hey, thanks for the entertainment.

• Sad
Reactions: johne

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
To what question❓

Someone want to explain to me why half a dozen peer to peer currency exchange companies indicated to me that DOP was a restricted currency ❓

Johne, if you can change dollars to DOP outside of the country, why did not not just do that instead of starting a entire thread on paying for a car here in the Dominican Republic. You could have just changed your USD to DOP and wired the money to the individual or business you are purchasing the car from.

Tell me people. Where do you change your money to DOP outside of the 🇩🇴

This was your response. Thank you and have a good day. I hope you continue to handle our interactions in a positive way this time.

No one is asking anyone to take investment advice here from anyone. I offered investment advice to no one. But my basic financial planning advice regarding cash flow management was solid and have a formal education in that subject.

Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Still looking for those who want to actually discuss currency fluctuation in Haiti. Any takers on that subject ⁉

Big

Apr 24, 2019
You are actually the one showing your lack of balanced mental capacity by making claims you cannot back up. Can you prove I did not do what I said I did in the past ❓ That is why you will not state your credentials nor admit that my advice was solid. I am not asking you‼

In fact, you have not even stated your lay opinion on the matter in clear and concise manner. But you are right. You are just another guy with an opinion. Remember when you have to revert to personal attacks that is the realm of the intellectually bankrupt. I will not be meeting you in court.

And here we have some comic material from yet another poster here on DR1:
That's why I'm here info, entertainment and comic relief,. I would be glad to discuss my most fav restaurant on the island but financial discourse with a dude that states he is a stock broker and a financier. LMAO keep the hits coming Mr Bear Stearns

Reactions: Caonabo

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
I have held a CFP, series six and series seven in my youth. I have no reason to meet my requirements for continuing education and time working in the industry anymore.
So they are now expired. Has reading comprehension of English dropped along with basic financial knowledge ❓

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
DOP$ is not a" restricted currency "according to J.P. Mogan Chase one of the world's largest banks.Here is a list of currencies that have restrictions on them. This is not the place to discuss the reason for the restrictions only to clarify the status of the DOP$.
1. Chinese Yuan
2.Indian Rupee
3.Brazilian Rand
4.So. African Rand
5.Malaysian Ringgit
6.Indonesian Rupiah
7.Phillippine Peso
8.Vietnamese Dong. (One needs to be careful when spelling "dong" so as to avoid anothr war LOL)
9.Pakistani Rupee
10. Chiliean Peso

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Serious question: DOP can't be exchanged outside DR? This is news to me as I don't think I ever attempted to do so.
I have attempted to do so. And those who have challenged the information I have presented here have failed to present the financial institutions where you can exchange DOP outside of 🇩🇴 .

Although it has nothing to do with subject of Haiti Currency fluctuation. Currency exchange is related.

The question remains on the table to ALL those who challenge my credentials, knowledge and experience:

Where can you exchange currency outside of the 🇩🇴 into DOP and wire it to a bank in the 🇩🇴❓

Simple question to all the financial experts, seasoned investors, long term residents (legal and illegal) and naysayers.