Haitian-Sankie Bavaro Dominican Republic

Sunnie1234

Jul 12, 2010
Bigger white ladies beware of a 6'2' 27 year old Haitian born man working in Bavaro, Dominican Republic. He is a sociopath-no heart-no conscience.. At first he will be very charming and attentive, making you feel very special, telling you everything you ever wanted to hear from a man, but soon he will leave you with a broken heart and an empty wallet. You will think you are the only woman in his life, but trust me there are always 4-5 at one time. He is very Suave-smooth!!! Be careful..

Last edited by a moderator:

donP

Dec 14, 2008
thanks you for your advertisement.
Now they'll all flock there... :bunny:

donP

Bigger white ladies beware of a 6'2' 27 year old Haitian born man working in Bavaro, Dominican Republic. He is a sociopath-no heart-no conscience.. At first he will be very charming and attentive, making you feel very special, telling you everything you ever wanted to hear from a man, but soon he will leave you with a broken heart and an empty wallet. You will think you are the only woman in his life, but trust me there are always 4-5 at one time. He works mostly for Canadian Tour Companies-- He is very Suave-smooth!!! Be careful
How much is his price for one-time sex?

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
HJ thanks you for your advertisement.
Now they'll all flock there... :bunny:

donP

OH BOY.....I can see it now, busloads of well fed, over oiled, thong wearing tabernacers stampeding through the streets. YIKES

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
And the difference is that Dominican sankies only need to support their immediate family and various other chicas -- wheras Haitians now have to support an entire nation.

So yes, Virginia, there are Haitian sankies......

In fact, Haiti was a sex tourism destination before the DR

See the French film, Vers le Sud, filmed in Las Terrenas

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Las Ballenas LLegaron Ya

In fact, Haiti was a sex tourism destination before the DR
See the French film, Vers le Sud, filmed in Las Terrenas

Fortunately all those French and French speaking Canadian tourist who come to Las Terrenas will now find a large Haitian population catering for their needs.
:bunny: :bunny:

donP

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Bigger white ladies beware of a 6'2' 27 year old Haitian born man working in Bavaro, Dominican Republic. He is a sociopath-no heart-no conscience.. At first he will be very charming and attentive, making you feel very special, telling you everything you ever wanted to hear from a man, but soon he will leave you with a broken heart and an empty wallet. You will think you are the only woman in his life, but trust me there are always 4-5 at one time. He is very Suave-smooth!!! Be careful..

Shame you didn't find DR1 first but then you wouldn't have believed it anyway. Sanky Pankies in the Dominican Republic

tomas2

Nov 29, 2005
I saw on another thread (just before it was closed) that there is now a Sankie Facebook site. I have used the search on Facebook, but I seem to have the same luck there that I have on DR1. It looks like AnnaC has been doing alot of pruning on this thread. Has posting of hints to finding it on Facebook already been posted and redacted?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I saw on another thread (just before it was closed) that there is now a Sankie Facebook site. I have used the search on Facebook, but I seem to have the same luck there that I have on DR1. It looks like AnnaC has been doing alot of pruning on this thread. Has posting of hints to finding it on Facebook already been posted and redacted?

Names and initials are not allowed nor are rude comments. Nothing was posted here giving any link to FB nor do I want/need the responsibility of who is being called a sankie by name.
In the past we found people to have agendas that were not to save others.

You don't need names or pictures, just read what a sankie is and how they operate and people should figure it out for themselves.

tomas2

Nov 29, 2005
Names and initials are not allowed nor are rude comments. Nothing was posted here giving any link to FB nor do I want/need the responsibility of who is being called a sankie by name.
In the past we found people to have agendas that were not to save others.

You don't need names or pictures, just read what a sankie is and how they operate and people should figure it out for themselves.

Agreed. But sometimes the bank surveilance photo, along with alias(s), is good too ;). I was just wondering how many folks I would recognize.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008

O.K., Sunnie, thank you for the secret info, but your description just about sums up every Sankie out there..They are all the same...

So tell us Sunnie, exactly how big are you? Did you suddenly become a model when you touched down in the DR? Did you not wonder how you warranted a 27 year olds attention at some resort, when the only guy under 40 who smiled at you back home was the kid working the drive thru window at the dairy queen that you get your daily double malted milkshakes from.

Hey, i cant really blame the sankies..It's a tough job, but somones gotta do it..I mean, just think about it..The resorts would be boring without those smooth talking hunks following you all day.. There are only so many buffets even you big girls could can visit in a day..Those hard working guys are really heros..

My words may be cruel, but you really got what you deserve. What made you think that a airplane was a phone booth, and transfered your overweight clarka kent self into some super chica in the DR..You should have just come on your chubby got her groove on vacation in Bavaro, pigged out on some free food, had some great sankie sex, but have enough brains to get your chunky butt on that plane and back to reality..But you had to send him money, listen to his broken english sweet talk every day, and really thought you had met your soul mate.

You got what you wanted, and for that you deserve what you got.. I dont blame the sankie, just the disillusioned tourist like you who keep feeding these guys with $$$...Hopefully you have enough money left in your sankified bank account to join the gym, take off that baby fat, and find a nice guy back home..

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
O.K., Sunnie, thank you for the secret info, but your description just about sums up every Sankie out there..They are all the same...

So tell us Sunnie, exactly how big are you? Did you suddenly become a model when you touched down in the DR? Did you not wonder how you warranted a 27 year olds attention at some resort, when the only guy under 40 who smiled at you back home was the kid working the drive thru window at the dairy queen that you get your daily double malted milkshakes from.

Hey, i cant really blame the sankies..It's a tough job, but somones gotta do it..I mean, just think about it..The resorts would be boring without those smooth talking hunks following you all day.. There are only so many buffets even you big girls could can visit in a day..Those hard working guys are really heros..

My words may be cruel, but you really got what you deserve. What made you think that a airplane was a phone booth, and transfered your overweight clarka kent self into some super chica in the DR..You should have just come on your chubby got her groove on vacation in Bavaro, pigged out on some free food, had some great sankie sex, but have enough brains to get your chunky butt on that plane and back to reality..But you had to send him money, listen to his broken english sweet talk every day, and really thought you had met your soul mate.

You got what you wanted, and for that you deserve what you got.. I dont blame the sankie, just the disillusioned tourist like you who keep feeding these guys with $$$...Hopefully you have enough money left in your sankified bank account to join the gym, take off that baby fat, and find a nice guy back home..
Dam, don't be so cruel this girl was dreaming awake and suddenly Mr. $$$ broke in the room and she had to wake up from her golden dream.
Same happens to Dominican elders who falls in love with pretty young Dominican girls but they are smarter as they understand that the only way to remain in a happy relationship is to share with someone else younger.

JJ

shawn27

May 24, 2010
I just don't understand how women don't see the sanky agenda. There are so many websites that touch on this issue. Let face it- you've got many older women that go to DR, Brazil and several other countries looking for younger men. If I were one of them, I'd go to a AI, find someone I liked, have fun with them and NOT exchange any personal information after leaving.

Women in these situations always have the upper hand, I won't be mean about this but I'm 27 and at this point generally speaking there is little to no hope of me going out with a much older, larger woman. These women have to know in the back of their mind what's really going on; they should never forget that so they can get their action and the sanky can at least get some money. Sankies are likes snakes- if kept at bay they are harmless but if you let down your guard they will STRIKE!!

Last edited:

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
What country are you guys from ?????

Not every female tourists that step on a plane is a ugly, old , overweight woman.

Is that the way you view women from your old country ? Unless you are unconsciously describing yourself...;)

Plus, most sankys have seen were not all that, some were even butt ugly.

Same for male tourists, I have seen plenty with ugly dominicanas or haitianas, these chicas just happened to walk around half-naked with the tightest clothes you will ever find, that's it !

The reality is that sankies are just smooth talker con-artist who would prey on anyone in hope of a visa and/or dollars.

Reactions: AlterEgo

shawn27

May 24, 2010
Not every female tourists that step on a plane is a ugly, old , overweight woman.
Right and those women that have self confidence don't have to worry about sankies, who prey on women that doubt themselves. Besides the OP kinda describes herself anyways so...

I live in Miami by the way.. There's no arguing it if I'm a Dominican male and I see a single overweight gringa I'm going to assume she is open or actively looking for a "good time" and take advantage.

Last edited:

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com

Is that the way you view women from your old country ? Unless you are unconsciously describing yourself...;)

Plus, most sankys have seen were not all that, some were even butt ugly.

Same for male tourists, I have seen plenty with ugly dominicanas or haitianas, these chicas just happened to walk around half-naked with the tightest clothes you will ever find, that's it !

The reality is that sankies are just smooth talker con-artist who would prey on anyone in hope of a visa and/or dollars.

The big difference seems to be that the male tourists that hook up with local women tend to more or less know what they're getting into, whereas the female tourists consistently seem to fall in love with men who are so obviously using or flat-out hustling them...and then can't believe it when they realize what's going on...

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
The big difference seems to be that the male tourists that hook up with local women tend to more or less know what they're getting into, whereas the female tourists consistently seem to fall in love with men who are so obviously using or flat-out hustling them...and then can't believe it when they realize what's going on...

I agree for the most part....
Could it be that male tourists are a lot less vocal about it ? Plenty of chicas are getting their western union every week for example, some tourists also end up marrying these chicas then pretend they are saints ;)

shawn27

May 24, 2010
Well I'm not going to even lie I'm 27 and lets just say when I go down to Santo Domingo I have no problem meeting up with some hot girls, buying them drinks practicing dancing merengue and bachata and taking them back to the hotel! I've found that most girls will appreciate them essentially having their entire night paid for; I've never paid for a girls night out taken her home and had her charge me!!

But I think David is right, most (all) men know what the deal is with some of the girls; I don't keep contact information and I damn sure won't be sending any western unions or paying for someone else's baby whereas women generally are mroe susceptible to falling for that sanky crap. I've also heard that many sanky are also bugarones, I wonder if they can get men to send them money even after they've left... just a random thought lol!