Haitian-Sankie Bavaro Dominican Republic

shawn27

May 24, 2010
[
The people who cant see through them isnt because they are weak minds. It because they want to believe the deal.

Exactly my point. I's a combination of them wanting to believe it and some are weak minded.

C

Colonel Dolemite

No colmados dont give credit. You know they dont. And if they did THEY DONT get 50BUX WORTH! You may be able to get 100pesos and maybe capped at $15(500pesos) if they know the family. No one gives $50US of credit.

Now Shawn, above you posted that if you got the emergency surgery request you would take off running? Why? Why not just say, Yea, I wish you well but I cant/wont help you out?
If you didnt injure him why should you be expected to remediate him?

shawn27

May 24, 2010
No. You know they dont. And if they did THEY DONT 50BUX WORTH.

Now Shawn, above you posted that if you got the emergency surgery request you would take off running? Why? Why not just say, Yea, I wish you well but I cant/wont help you out?

Because if someone is your "friend" especially after only knowing them for a few weeks, if they asked me something like that I naturally wouldn't believe them. Besides, just like my friends here in the US aren't trash if I were seeking friendships in the DR they would be with people on an equal income level as myself. The DR does have people living there that are financially stable and or well off, not everyone there is poor.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Well I usually stay at the Duque in SD which apparently has a reputation for being where sankies that target male tourist hang out and have some idea of what male sanky looks like... they are almost always lower class, needing a haircut, wifebeater, slim build walking around with flip flops of some sort.

How irresistible.....:ermm:

AE

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
No colmados dont give credit. You know they dont. And if they did THEY DONT get 50BUX WORTH! You may be able to get 100pesos and maybe capped at $15(500pesos) if they know the family. No one gives $50US of credit.

i regularly have a credit at my colmado i pay twice a month and it usually runs 5000 pesos.

C

Colonel Dolemite

Well, you got me beat man. I dont get credit from no colmado, just as well as I dont want it. I tend to shop at Sirena anyhooooo. But anyway, tu cuenta al colmado no es mia, asi que por que me queria pagar?

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Porque eres el gringo, tienes dinero, eso no es na' para ti :)

Last edited:

shawn27

May 24, 2010
Well, you got me beat man. I dont get credit from no colmado, just as well as I dont want it. I tend to shop at Sirena anyhooooo. But anyway, tu cuenta al colmado no es mia, asi que por que me queria pagar?

A ti te gusta pagar por las otras personas entonces porque no pagas por la cuenta de ellos tambien?

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Not necessarily describing herself. She's warning bigger white women

BTW, not all ( so don't be offended) but a lot of male tourist get taken more than women it's just that very few are going to post about it in a public forum. Instead of taking them home they set up house keeping for their new found love and support them so don't tell me it's only unattractive women that become victims.

Bronxboy, that last part isn't directed at you of course.;)

Africaida, good for you for trying to stand up to the guys around here but it's a losing battle most of the women on DR1 can't be bothered anymore. Repeat after me, it's like beating a dead horse.:eek:

With all due respect, this isn't a battle between the sexes. Stop stirring up trouble where none exists. We're just trying to determine a few facts:

The OP is a BIG, WHITE Woman. She's warning all who fit her general description.

Women, way more than Men trend towards "Romance Travel"

The Men who get taken by crafty Women of the DR are very vocal and many have subjected themselves to similar ridicule on this and other boards. They are equally impaired by low self esteem with their female counterparts. we should try to do something to get these types together.

"Let the buyer beware" never rang truer.

Sunnie1234

Jul 12, 2010
Haitian Sankie!!

To; RGS

For your information, I did not meet this person in a resort and of course he lied about his age!! And FYI-I am not anywhere near 300lbs and it does not matter one's size as everyone deserves to be treated with respect... he is one of the lowest forms of mankind and one day soon he will get everything he deserves and more!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Bad Girl

... he is one of the lowest forms of mankind and one day soon he will get everything he deserves and more!!!
You are a bad girl.
[It's very strange that Anna has not deleted your wicked wishes.... :tired: ]

A gigolo deserves respect as well and adequate remuneration for his services. :bunny:

donP

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
I dont think its fair to the sankie. He did his role. Bavaro is a boring place. If you arent having sex with something there you are wasting your time. If that guy wasnt around to show her the bone she would have cut her trip short from 2 weeks to 4 days.

That's funny!!!!!

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
Women, way more than Men trend towards "Romance Travel"

WOW! I'm not doubting you, greydread, but you've sort of destroyed one of my preconceived notions.

When it comes to love and romance and sex, I tend to be a bit naive, I have to admit. I've never been taken in by a sanky, thankfully, but this thread has opened my eyes considerably. Thanks, moderator, for letting it run its course.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I watched an absolutely horrible film the other day called "The Girlfriend Experience".

Bad as it was, it did give some insight into something that men never admit to yet get caught up in all the time.

They meet a woman who is either a sanky or a flat-out prostitute and want to make something of her. They look for a deeper relationship than is possible, and in wanting to either control her or have the woman admit that they are with them for more than just the money, men wind up saying and doing the stupidest things imaginable.

That's what happens when you mix the typical male ego with hubris, insecurity and some type of emotional handicap.

And yes, even the biggest wanna-be mack daddies who think they got the game covered with their own unique version of "Pimpnosis" turn out to be the biggest suckers in the end.

The women fall for the game these AI lotharios spit differently than men do, but the men are just as bad in their own unique way. And since we are from Mars and they are from Venus, it's a given that the gender approach will differ.

I just wish one guy would man up and speak their truth instead of faking the funk and dissing the women all the time for falling for these sanky types.

"And as for the never-ending barbs about the dubious physical attractiveness of these female tourists due to weight looks or age, rest assured the majority of your male counterparts are nothing to write home about. And that's an understatement."

Last edited by a moderator:

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
I watched an absolutely horrible film the other day called "The Girlfriend Experience".

Bad as it was, it did give some insight into something that men never admit to yet get caught up in all the time.

They meet a woman who is either a sanky or a flat-out prostitute and want to make something of her. They look for a deeper relationship than is possible, and in wanting to either control her or have the woman admit that they are with them for more than just the money, men wind up saying and doing the stupidest things imaginable.

That's what happens when you mix the typical male ego with hubris, insecurity and some type of emotional handicap.

And yes, even the biggest wanna-be mack daddies who think they got the game covered with their own unique version of "Pimpnosis" turn out to be the biggest suckers in the end.

The women fall for the game these AI lotharios spit differently than men do, but the men are just as bad in their own unique way. And since we are from Mars and they are from Venus, it's a given that the gender approach will differ.

I just wish one guy would man up and speak their truth instead of faking the funk and dissing the women all the time for falling for these sanky types.

This condition has been classified as Captain Sav-a'Hoe, isnt it? All the parameters are the same. AND even if she isnt a whore or of that environment, the details are still the same, where you find that you are overextending yourself to someone who is really not paired to your current position, interests, aims, objectives and goals in the world. Hubris, yep!

Hard to say that without sounding prejudicial or elitist, right?

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
I'm sorry I had to do it....it's a CLASSIC from back in the day
"I wanna be saved....."

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_7vQSPBtwyc?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_7vQSPBtwyc?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
i understand why some people so easily swallow it, hook, line and sinker....Sometimes they are genuinely that non-street savvy as someone else stated. Like they literally have no idea how any of this works or that this underbelly exists.

I think many women/men fantasize about going away on vacay to some beautiful tropical island and falling in love w the charming, exotic local island boy/girl. They get there and it actually happens. They get so caught up in the fantasy that they ignore reality.

Not everyone gets play in their own country. Those who dont get any back home seem to be the ones who fall the easiest. Finally, someone seems to really really want you and theyre so romantic and attentive....just like a novela. It must be intoxicating.