Haitians at USA/Mexico border

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
The language difference and processing is pretty solid. Generally the only people who fake where they are from are Africans claiming to be Congolese and you get Middle East types claiming to be from a different country.
Yeah ok. They must know. I am trying to find the clip where I heard them saying they contact the countries where they where living several years probably Chile and Brazil. But if they where there illegally of course it is Haiti they belong in a deportation.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
Yeah ok. They must know. I am trying to find the clip where I heard them saying they contact the countries where they where living several years probably Chile and Brazil. But if they where there illegally of course it is Haiti they belong in a deportation.
Mass deportation won't happen. 90% will get settled into the USA courtesy of government funding. That is how people with no money don't end up homeless. And many have family in the USA and they do the multi generational extended family living arrangements. AKA 3rd World stuff.

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
Mass deportation won't happen. 90% will get settled into the USA courtesy of government funding. That is how people with no money don't end up homeless. And many have family in the USA and they do the multi generational extended family living arrangements. AKA 3rd World stuff.
You really think that many ? Interesting.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I found this video quite revealing. I didn’t know they fly in from Africa to Ecuador and Brazil. So many of the migrants are African and Asian too. Unbelievable. I wonder if they by mistake think a refugee is Haitian and deport them to Haiti and it’s really someone from Cameroon. No that cant happen.

A lot of workers died from malaria and other diseases try to construct the Pan American Highway through the Darian. It's amazing they are able to make it.

They have to pay-off drug gangs and many are getting robbed. It's 60 some miles through the Gap. I'm surprised they can't pool their money together and take a boat from one side to the other(?). Much safer and faster.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Never.......

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com

I have seen this mentality before. Many Haitians hear rumors that they want to believe and so they do believe them, whether true or not. So sad because the deportees have wasted so much money and so much time and have zilch to show for it.

Joseph NY2STI

Mar 22, 2020

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

U.S. expulsions of Haitians may violate international law - UN refugee boss​

Violation of International laws? I could certainly care less about that. They crossed the border illegally. US Laws take precedence, so deport them.

They are economic refugees pure and simple. Screening them for valid reasons for asylum is a waste of time.

Reactions: AlaPlaya and ctrob

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
Violation of International laws? I could certainly care less about that. They crossed the border illegally. US Laws take precedence, so deport them.

They are economic refugees pure and simple. Screening them for valid reasons for asylum is a waste of time.
It looked horrible and seems harsh and unfair but if they didn’t there would quickly be a 100,000 and then maybe a million.

Reactions: windeguy

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
It looked horrible and seems harsh and unfair but if they didn’t there would quickly be a 100,000 and then maybe a million.
Who from Latin America or South America qualifies for Asylum in the US? Almost no one with the potential exception of some Cubans.
Certainly not the Haitians the Useless Nations organization is whining about.

Reactions: USA DOC

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Thats the main problem if they let a large amount into the US....soon you will have a tidal wave of people from south and central America..........

Reactions: NanSanPedro

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Reactions: cavok

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Yes the Haitians are all gone from Del Rio Texas.......But their garbage and stench remain...........