Has anyone seen Thomas Churchill lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerd

Jan 10, 2002
We went to his house in El Choco yesterday and found nothing but a bunch of Haitians there.
The house is in a incredibly bad shape, the front gate forced open.
Is this guy still around?

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Surely someone must have some information on such a controversial figure. Last I heard was a year ago, something about the people he was buying the property from trying to take it back.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Surely someone must have some information on such a controversial figure. Last I heard was a year ago, something about the people he was buying the property from trying to take it back.
The lack or responses is directly related to the lack of interest.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Check the DR1 Archives!

DR1 has a wealth of information about ALL SUBJECTS in it's archives. No need to;."Re-Invent The Wheel" everytime you want "OLD" info! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
gerd,
I understand from a friend of mine in Cabarete that Tom was "in Town" a couple of days ago. My friend received a phone call to try & have a drink together, but my friend was (most uncharacteristically for him) busy with another appointment (yes, .... not a put off but real!).

So, he is obviously still around, presumably in relatively good health & 'DOING' something to keep himself busy! Pity about the house situation - that could be a wonderous place if managed properly.

What happened with the forum SantiagoDR, did you both fall out or did business just evaporate away? Social interaction skills are SO important aren't they? ~ Grahame.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Two different dudes.
The winemaker's Wales.
The weathermaker is Tom/XR.
Neither is well thought about around here, so folks are restraining themselves from answering, as they may not want to put in print what they really think.
We're all just hoping this thread dies and goes away, before a war breaks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.