Health Insurance

Feb 7, 2007
How do I handle that?

DIDA and SISALRIL. Take your complementario payment stubs, your copay receipts from tests, and file a complaint at DIDA and at SISALRIL.

Also in most insurance companies the carnet shows Basic+Complementario. Also you should go to Universal office, not through agent, and ask the rep there what plan you have and what do they see in their computers. Go from there. Maybe your agent isn't paying the premiums to Universal... Would not be the first case.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
I have Humano, but they pulled their agent out of Bournigal, probably due to CV19, and now you have to go to the main office on Beller for authorizations.
And doctors complain about Humano as well.
ARS Monumental's rep there has gone too. Probably they all have.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
DIDA and SISALRIL. Take your complementario payment stubs, your copay receipts from tests, and file a complaint at DIDA and at SISALRIL.

Also in most insurance companies the carnet shows Basic+Complementario. Also you should go to Universal office, not through agent, and ask the rep there what plan you have and what do they see in their computers. Go from there. Maybe your agent isn't paying the premiums to Universal... Would not be the first case.
This may be the next step. I have requested a new carnet since mine is ancient.

The persons I've been talking to is my agent, and the Cust. Service rep at Seguros Universal as well. The Cust. Service rep says my insurance is fine with no lapses in payments (I pay Universal directly via bank transfer)

Let's see what happens next week with my next round of tests.