Hello ,my name is Edward. I am an american who relocated to D.R.

MX5

Aug 21, 2020
San Pedro Macrois
I have been here for several years now. Does anybody knows where I can get my car wrapped at a good autobody shop or a private person who specializes in wrapping cars. I live between San pedro and La Romana . I will be willing to travel to obtain a great wrap result on my car. Also does anyone know of a great speed shop for cars as well?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I had to look up what "wrapping" a car meant. I don't think I have seen such a vehicle here. I suppose if it was done well, I would not have noticed it?
Perhaps the wrapping is done here on cars for politicians when they have their pictures on their SUVs? Perhaps those people who do that kind of advertising can help.

As for speed shops, maybe some exist in Santo Domingo or Santiago? Not a lot of call for that in the DR.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I have wrapped 3 vehicles in Canada and my bar fridge. It is quite time consuming and I would imagine quite expensive in the DR.
If you do find someone make sure the are using a quality wrap and not the cheap stuff.It tears to easy and the sun here would probably distort it.
Good Luck.

MX5

Aug 21, 2020
San Pedro Macrois
I had to look up what "wrapping" a car meant. I don't think I have seen such a vehicle here. I suppose if it was done well, I would not have noticed it?
Perhaps the wrapping is done here on cars for politicians when they have their pictures on their SUVs? Perhaps those people who do that kind of advertising can help.

As for speed shops, maybe some exist in Santo Domingo or Santiago? Not a lot of call for that in the DR.
Thanks for the reply. I am first trying to locate someone that can do it correctly. I will continue my search

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
I am still trying to figure out what exists between San Pedro y La Romana?
If you are legitimate, inquire in la Capital.
They will come to you, wherever that may be.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

I have seen a lot of vehicles with wrapping (especially political campaign stuff) so I know it's done. And the ones I've seen have been done very well.

I can't tell you who does it, but there are folks who do it and do it well.