Hello to All!

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Just want to say Hola and Hello to all my Dominican compatriotas and to all at DR1 who've made this forum very interesting and thought-provoking!

I am originally from Santo Domingo, the youngest daughter of two very nice Santiagueros. Miss my country a great deal, so I have to confess I've been lurking around here for a long time now and have enjoyed living "the Dominican way" vicariously through the many hilarious and entertaining posts by many of you regular ex-pats, visitors and guests. (Thank you! ;) )

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all from someone who'd like to join your elite crew and who'd rather have a nice, Dominican-brewed "ceniza" Presidente over dry pavo any day!

-Indie

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Welcome, Indie. Glad you have come out of the closet. Where do you live now? As you know if you have been lurking, we have a number of Dominican posters who are now living in the US and elsewhere. Perhaps one or more are near you.

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Thank you Ken and JohnnyHonda for your warm welcomes.

Ken, I live in NYC presently and soon I'll be moving to Florida (one step closer to the DR, like that other poster! ;) )

Maybe I can meet some of you at the DR1 NYC reunion if it's still happening.

Last edited: