Hello

mazeyG7676

Jan 17, 2021
Saint Paul, MN
I'm Mason from Minnesota, US. I'm half American - half Dominican who grew up in the whitest street of Saint Paul. LOL. My wife's also from DR and she left when she was 18. We've been married for 6 years now and I just want to learn more about DR and the people. We planned to got to Punta Cana but my wife's a bit bonkers about covid so we're just gonna stay here until everything's back to normal.

Have a great day, you guys and keep safe.

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
We planned to got to Punta Cana but my wife's a bit bonkers about covid so we're just gonna stay here until everything's back to normal.
Welcome,

In my opinion unless you stayed in a AI currently it is the "Toque de Queda" that would mess up your vacation more than anything else.

I personally do not think you are going to learn anything about the 🇩🇴 here on DR1. Except that a lot of people have a lot of opinions and attitude:rolleyes:
But every once and a while I a broken clock that is right at least two times a day you might pick up something useful.
Trust me on that brother‼️

When you feel safe, grab your wife, hop on a ✈️ and actually come to the 🇩🇴.
Do not stay in a AI.
Get out among the people of the 🇩🇴 and explore.
That is how you will learn about the 🇩🇴 and its people.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
I'm Mason from Minnesota, US. I'm half American - half Dominican who grew up in the whitest street of Saint Paul. LOL. My wife's also from DR and she left when she was 18. We've been married for 6 years now and I just want to learn more about DR and the people. We planned to got to Punta Cana but my wife's a bit bonkers about covid so we're just gonna stay here until everything's back to normal.

Have a great day, you guys and keep safe.
Welcome Mason..I am also from Minnesota, the Edina area. Lived in the DR about 6 years.. any questions please ask......

Reactions: Caonabo

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Welcome.

I just got back this afternoon from visiting my sister at Riu Palace in PC. I can tell you that Riu is a bit more serious about the virus than Hard Rock where I've also stayed. I really don't care one way or the other but for those who are sensitive to the virus, I would recommend Riu over Hard Rock. Also Riu is cheaper.