Hells Angels members arrested in Puerto Plata

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Miembros-Hells-Angels-apresados-Puerto-Plata-Digital-1024x1024.jpg

The Migration Agency (DGM) is preparing to deport three members of the Hells Angels gang that lived in Puerto Plata, as reported in El Dia. The report says they circulated freely carrying firearms despite not being legal residents.

El Dia says the Hells Angels gang members are Alexandre Landry, Stphane Richard [Stephen Richards?] and Urele Joseph Real Broullette [Brouillette]. Richard has an arrest order for evading justice in Canada where he faces a case for extortion. As reported, Real Broullette is charged with conspiracy for murder in Canada. The names are likely to be mispelled.

In the case of Real Broullette there is an investigation open because he acquired the Dominican nationality. The Migration Agency says they are looking into annulling the nationalization.

The Canadian government describes Hells Angels as a highly dangerous...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Sounds like at least one of them has been in DR for a long time.
Is Canada wanting to take them back to stand trial for their charges? Is there an expedition order for them.
Will the Covid restrictions stop that.
They can't be held indefinitely for suspicion of charges from outside DR.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
We may remember a while back there was a joint raid on Hell's Angels - DR & Quebec

Early morning raid to round up the group..... drugs, I think

Big

Apr 24, 2019
lol , a couple of serious losers! Love the 70 y/o guy with the tough guy neck tattoos. Those bums are all but eradicated in many U.S cities. The only place left that will tolerate those obnoxiously loud motorcycles is the D.R

Big

Apr 24, 2019
lol, I am still laughing at that guy on the right. He looks like someone's grandmother with a shaved head.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
About 15 years ago there were some HA in Cabarete I recall.
Yes, a ,lot of them. Montreal chapter. They had a "headquarters" and owned several houses on a side street off the main highway on the east side of Cabarete very close to where I live. I never saw so many police with automatic weapons - Canadian police and Dominican from different branches. They rounded up about 15-20 HA's. Three were wanted on murder charges in Canada. They deported them. Good riddance. They were frequently seen hanging out in Cabarete, always roaring through town needlessly blipping their engines to let everyone know they were there.