HELP!Anyone travelling to POP from Toronto this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
If anyone is travelling to POP from Toronto this week or next week latest...we need help!

We need to send a pair of car keys back to the DR that were mistakenly brought up here!!!...there is no spare set of keys...lol:cheeky::ermm:

Please contact me ASAP if you are travelling to POP from Toronto this week!!

Thanks in advance!:eek:

ray718

May 28, 2010
My advice about the keys

Fedex them. customs won't look to charge $$ for a set of keys, and it safer than them traveling with strangers.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
What risk is there in a stranger bringing those keys? Even in the EXTREMELY unlikely event that someone with wrong intentions offered to do this, THEY DON'T KNOW WHERE THE CAR IS! You meet them in a public place, take the keys and thank them for their help.

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I ask for help here on DR1 first...because I have already had very nice experiences from helpful DR1ers in the past.

It saves the (at least)$80 shipping fees, and there's less chance of them getting lost or stolen with someone travelling than with a shipping company...IMHO.

SosuaJoe

Feb 24, 2005
If you still need a mule for those keys, email me at joeneurauterAThotmailDOTcom. I'll be flying out of Toronto on Sat the 28th and for the price of an ice-cold presidente...

Status
Not open for further replies.