Help Me Find A Friend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maryna Par.

Mar 3, 2008
Hey, i was going through old pictures and i came across an old friend. He lives in Dominican Republic. i NEED to get back in contanct with him, it's been 3 years since we last saw each other. not sure if even will recognize me. but i need to give it a shot.

IF SOMEONE CAN PLEASE HELP me find his email, new phone number, or ANYTHING that would be BEYOND AMAZING

Name: Wilfin Vidal
Old Cell # : (805) 357 2997

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
two things...

1) area code for DR is 809 or 829, not 805. that may be part of your problem
2) depending on his age, try searching with his first name on myspace, hi5, or one of the latin networking websites (i forget the site names at the moment). a name like luis you'd not have too much success... but a Wilfin, there won't be many to look through

ps: if you met him at a resort, he'll remember you - or will say he does

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Is this the same WILFIN ODALIS VIDAL-MEJIA that was deported from the US after an aggravated felony and then illegally reentered the US , only to be caught and charged with illegal reentry.

If not, that is the only one I could find in my searches. Sorry.

Marlie

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Is this the same WILFIN ODALIS VIDAL-MEJIA that was deported from the US after an aggravated felony and then illegally reentered the US , only to be caught and charged with illegal reentry.

If not, that is the only one I could find in my searches. Sorry.

Marlie

Believe you me! With a peculiar name like that, must be him all right!!!

Maryna Par.

Mar 3, 2008
are you guys sure that he's originally from dominican?? AND YES, typo, it was 809...

now do you guys know how i should get in contanct with him

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maryna Par.

Mar 3, 2008
i meant the person marliejaneca found, WILFIN ODALIS VIDAL-MEJIA, does he live in dominican republic still?

what's "m'frog"?

Maryna Par.

Mar 3, 2008
Believe you me! With a peculiar name like that, must be him all right!!!
Merlie,

did it give you his age?? the wilfin i'm looking for must be 25-30 now

Maryna Par.

Mar 3, 2008
dude this is confusing. i've never done forums before ..

yes i'm well aware that they are 2 different countries lolol :p. i did mean Dominican Republic :D ;)

Maryna Par.

Mar 3, 2008
yeah eh.

but now i know his full name. i have no idea how to get his email, or how to get in contact with him!! :(

Maryna Par.

Mar 3, 2008
help... please? lol

i tried to find him on facebook - negative, myspace - negative, hi5 - negative....

no idea what to do next

Status
Not open for further replies.