Help Me Find A Friend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangal

Mar 6, 2008
can somebody find me the address and email of Mayra guzman de los santos? her name is also posted in following news:

More appointments
President Leonel Fernandez named Domingo Enrique Martinez Reyes as executive director of the State Sugar Council (CEA). Others appointments included Cesar Lopez as administrator of the government-run cafeterias (comedores economicos); Jose Feliz, as president of the Institute for Development and Cooperative Credit (IDECOOP); Bienvenido Perez (the former consul in New York) as minister sans portfolio; and Luisa Elena Ramirez Santana, as director of the Industria Nacional de la Aguja.
Additionally, Puro Peralta was named deputy administrative secretary of the Presidency; Francis Mejia, deputy director of the National Institute of Housing (INVI), and Gilberto Luna, deputy director at INESPRE.
Other newly-appointed prosecutors: Grinilda Trinidad Astacio, Cesar Armando Sanchez Sosa, Edward Nunez Paulino, Gray Cuevas Jimenez, Fidel Estevez Hernandez and Robinson Domingo. And Gustavo de los Santos Coll, Juan Luis Villanueva Beato, Wascar Tejeda, Catalina Arriaga Hernandez, Juan Antonio Garrido, Manuel Emilio Cabral Ortiz and Francis Omar Soto. Another 12 prosecutors had their positions renewed: Rosanna Reyes, Leonora Martinez Conde, Mayra Guzman de los Santos, Ninoska Cossio Rodriguez, Ramona Nova Cabrera, Tirso Mercado Nunez, Jose Manuel Aguilo, Keyla Rodriguez Gil, Laura Guerrero; Ironce Hernandez, Grinilda Trinidad Astacio and Maria Rutinel Dominguez.
President Leonel Fernandez also appointed Carlos Amarante Baret to head the Migration Department, with Victor Soto as deputy director. Aristipo Vidal will be in charge of Bienes Nacionales and Angel Faxas Vargas is the new director of the Ganaderia department.
Appointments at the Ministry of Education include:
Deputy ministers Gloria Josefina Pimentel Valenzuela, Fausto Mota, Francisco Cruz, Luis de Leon, William Sifres.
At the department of taxation, Fernandez appointed Roberto Rodriguez Estrella, Germania Montas, Dennys Manzanillo, Carlos Santos and Soraya Nivas as deputy directors.

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003

That is exactly what I came across on Google, nothing on Yahoo.

Sorry maryna, that is as far as I am going with it. You said you saw him 3 years ago, where was this encounter? DR or the U.S.? It would help if you told people where you met up with him, so the search can be narrowed down a bit.

I agree with Dominican Boy - if this is so important to you, contact a private investigator.

Most people on this board are probably not apt to try to get involved, especially if this person is indeed a deportee with a criminal record.
I am sure you understand!

Good luck

Marlie

Maryna Par.

Mar 3, 2008
i met him at dominican republic, he worked at Sun Villlage resort and spa at Puerta Plata

:| its a prison? he wouldnt be in prison....

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
1) If he was a criminal he would be.
2) The person making the remark was sort of kidding you
3) If the person is the same person that was referred to in the deportation cases, than you have met a perfect SANKY PANKY: a leech who preys on tourists....And no matter what if you met him at a resort he is still a sanky...
Forget him, NOW!!

HB

leekiv

Mar 5, 2007
listin to Hillbilly

1) If he was a criminal he would be.
2) The person making the remark was sort of kidding you
3) If the person is the same person that was referred to in the deportation cases, than you have met a perfect SANKY PANKY: a leech who preys on tourists....And no matter what if you met him at a resort he is still a sanky...
Forget him, NOW!!

HB

Awsome advice ;)

Jan 5, 2006
Maryna Par, my comment was meant to be tongue-in-cheek, so please don't take it seriously.

Anyway, I have to agree with Hillbilly. If this was someone that you met at a resort while on vacation, then just forget him. It was ok and fun while you were there, but once you got on that plane to go back home, it should be permanently erased from your life. Oh, and I'm being 100% serious now. :)

el fino

Jan 14, 2008
Hey, i was going through old pictures and i came across an old friend. He lives in Dominican Republic. i NEED to get back in contanct with him, it's been 3 years since we last saw each other. not sure if even will recognize me. but i need to give it a shot.

IF SOMEONE CAN PLEASE HELP me find his email, new phone number, or ANYTHING that would be BEYOND AMAZING

Name: Wilfin Vidal
Old Cell # : (805) 357 2997

Your best bet is to hire a Private Investigator.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Maybe this isn't meant to be funny and she does have a legitimate reason for NEEDING to get in touch with him after 3 years, but this whole discussion is desperately amusing.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
The OP is from 2008.
If she hasn't found him yet...... she doesn't need to. :cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.