Help with a schizophrenic

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
The mother knows he has no money, so instead of sending some to cover his expenses she wants to hop on a plane and go to the DR?

Meanwhile, he's running around trying to get women to sleep with him with no money?

Maybe he has her meds with him too;).

Feb 7, 2007
Have managed to get in touch with mother and persuade her to come here, in the absence of sending him money and changing flight ticket. She will arrive on Tuesday.

I think this is just stalling tactics on her part. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she didn't turn up. As Lambada suggested, have a plan B ready.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
My sentiments exactly! Poor kid and his genetic pre-disposition!:ermm:

There can indeed be a genetic component
Schizophrenia.com - Schizophrenia Genetics and Heredity

but schizophrenia is usually seen as more complex than one single causative factor. The practical application for Matilda is that IF the mother arrives on Tuesday, then Matilda could well be dealing with two troubled people. But only if she allows herself to. Once mother is here she is responsible for supervision of son.

If Mother doesn't show then I would suggest again terminating rental, and arranging for transport of the young man to the Embassy, where he is left. I don't think it should be Matilda who drives him there, but whoever does would be advised to hand over his passport to Embassy to prove he is one of their citizens. I say this bearing in mind Joshua Wolnforn whom the Embassy could not establish was a US citizen because his ID documents had been stolen.
Hospital dominicano pide ayuda; paciente desconocido de NJ - Diario Horizonte - Noticias Dominicanas - Quisqueya

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
I just dont understand what the mother intends to achieve by coming here??

As Lambada says more than likely she has no intention of turning up, but if she does what is she going to do, give him a talking too?

I feel for you Maitlda!! xx

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Mother says she is coming as she doesn't like to think of him alone and she needs a holiday!!!! She will stay for 5 days and then return and leave him here for another week. I will make sure she takes him back with her. Once she has found out that you cannot live on 10 us$ a week here!!!

Do hotel owners/managers get this problem often????

If she doesn't do it I will get him taken to American embassy with note around his neck and marmalade sandwich under his baseball cap a la Paddington bear.

Matilda

Reactions: LuvtheDR

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
yes I had to throw a nude lesbian out once. .....also had to find a mormon church in the middle of the night for someone who was convinced they were dying and had been sent home by the doctors because they didnt agree with him.
Had several mentally ill people staying, but they usually came with carers and money....several had to be forceably removed , some went out shop lifting eveyday and others abused alcohol and drugs.

there were a couple of fairly normal ones I seem to remember

yes I had to throw a nude lesbian out once.
Perhaps this Lesbian came than to me, because I had a CRAZY Lesbian here.
She toke two woman (puta's) in one time to her room.
She paid a motoconcho directly for one year in advance and than the motoconcho did not show up never.
She wanted to go on the motoconcho from Juan Dolio to Sosua.:bunny:

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
We used to have a family friend with this type of mental disease, and he committed suicide one day. He was a really nice and quiet person, had photography as a hobby, and took beautiful pictures. One day he was found dead in his apartment - may peace be with his soul.

So, Matilda, please be careful. You never know what to expect from such people.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Internet was down here yesterday, as you know, so am a bit late in posting on this thread of yours. When I flew over a little earlier, I detected a little unrest and disturbance - hope it was nothing serious lol