here or there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have a better idea!

Stay in Switzerland and, if you are lonely,get a puppy!It will be less trouble in the longrun, and it will be much more "faithful"!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccris ccccccccccccccCCColon

floradelsol

Apr 26, 2003
hi everybody

Hi everybody,
chrisCCCC no worth answering to this.
lalla and Pip: a bit true. of course it's nicer to read some positiv answers. maybe I don't want to hear negative feetbacks, although they're important too. I mean, critic is always important; if it's constructiv...
forbeca: I don't feel sorry for my boyfriend. maybe he's happier than me, although he has less money. when I was there, I lived in his apartment, I didn't give out much more for food etc. I offered him a shaver for his birthday and some new shoes, he chose. To his parents I brought some chocalates and the money left after the two weeks (what I think was not too much). he never asked me for money or me cooking for him. his friends tell him often that he's not macho enough.
no, I don't have pity with him. When I see children in the streets or those who clean shoes, then I think, my boyfriend is privilidged to have some parents who can offer him a study and apartment in another city. don't know how "rose" is a future as ingeneering; maybe it would be easier for me to find a job than for him. but I would feel pity for him, if he finishes his study, without having worked as engeneer, being in a foreign country - onely for his girlfriend (he never had wanted to leave the dom.rep.; he spends every weekend with his family and not in the city, where he's studying, because even in a foreign town in the same island he feels a stranger...), being in the "last class" as foreigner, maybe not accepted cause of the bad reputation dominicans have here... I think, this would be a big problem for our relationship.
I think, for me it would be easier to acomodate to his country, being accepted as foreigner. I think, for the first time, to get to know each other better, I should spend some months there.
lalla: thanks for your answer. I don't think I'm a ticket out of the DR. he worked as waiter in an all-inclusive-hotel in punta cana for 1.5 years. He told me bout some guys, who were less educated than him, not even good looking, who had lots of foreign girls. they're all abroad now. it would have been easy for my boyfriend to find someone who would have taken him to wherever. also he told me, that I was the onely foreign girl (okey, he could lie...).
rafael: thank you.
hasta pronto.
p.d.: I don't have the garanty that we'll always be happy nor that our last will last for ever. but onely the one who risk can win. the one who never risks, has already lost. I onely know, that I would regret it all my life, if I don't try it and that I would never love that much. if I risk and later on we separate, I've done my best, and would be able again, to start a new relationship, without comparing my partner with my big love.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I live my life with the belief that we are here to learn lessons whether they be good or bad. I also believe that everyone has the right to make their own chose and be allowed to make their own mistakes.

floradelsol go with your first gut feeling.

When I look back on the mistakes I have made in my life I remember that my gut feeling has always been right.

The heart has no reasoning powers. It just wants to love and be loved.

Good luck in whatever you do. ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hey Cris, why don't you go over to the other thread in mars/venus and tell us who wears the pants in your house.

I know but maybe other people have missed it in the past.

Thanks

floradelsol

Apr 26, 2003
joboportunities

Hi everybody,

can you tell me, how I can get a job there (also volunteering posible). should I look through the internet (and if so where?). or is it posible, that my boyfriend can find something for me with my spanish curiculum vitae? should I contact f.e. some schools, bars, hotels or volunteer organisation in advance? or is it better to go there personally, once arrived in the DR?
thanks for answering.
flora

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The reason Dominicans have a bad reputation in europe is because bimbos like you take away all the sankies / chopos to your homeland and then expect them to act like educated folks. Most dominican girls and guys who meet foreigners are all putas, hookers or sankies with the lowest class in dominican society. These people have nothing more to offer to their own folks than to provide a constant source of shame and embarrassment. Then comes a bimbo like you who falls in love with a waiter from some A1 resort and believe that he is the man that you have always been looking for? How do you expect to be respected from the decent class of dominicans who just don't seem to understand what is it so charming and special about a damn waiter who makes 3000 pesos a month and who accepts money from his girlfriend?
The problem is you are one of the many girls who come looking for love in the garbage bin then later complain on how he turned out to be this and that. Take criss' advice and stay home and don't waste our time with your chopo love affair.
I stand corrected: women don't really want a caring, sensitive type gentleman, all they like is brute sex and the rest is tolerated.

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Is it that time again? Yes I think so.
AZB you have no right to call this girl a bimbo. You know nothing about her.

Sorry flora but I'm closing this thread I think you have enough info to go on and I think you should ask about finding a job in the living section of this board. Please do read the first three stickys of this forum and You'll understand why people here are so up in arms everytime a new comer asks a question to do with Dominican men.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.