Hi there

NoSoul

Feb 26, 2020
Hi there! My name is Paula, I am student registered for a research about agriculture of DR (coffee, cocoa, sugar, etc)

NoSoul

Feb 26, 2020
Hello again. Do not want to post a new thread for these. I can't' find any info here about grinders. Are there any threads? I was told that for French press coffee you better buy a dark roasted beans and "grind" them with a grinder. Is that true? I mean, I found a list here, but before purchase wanted to know if that's really a must 😅

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Hello again. Do not want to post a new thread for these. I can't' find any info here about grinders. Are there any threads? I was told that for French press coffee you better buy a dark roasted beans and "grind" them with a grinder. Is that true? I mean, I found a list here, but before purchase wanted to know if that's really a must 😅
In DR, we use a Cuisinart burr grinder on the finest setting, but we’re a bit fanatical about our coffee. Most of the ground coffee sold in DR is fine enough for French Press.
In US, we have an automatic machine that grinds the beans and makes our espresso.

Reactions: aarhus