High expectations of Karisma with opening of the Margaritaville Cap Cana

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Building costs, even with the newest Covid-19 cost increases is still much less than in first world countries. Rent can be incredibly cheap. Transportation, if you can convince yourself not to purchase a vehicle is dirt cheap. The odd time that I need a truck I pay a friend, of a friend, or relative to drive their vehicle, and that costs peanuts...plantanos LOL.

Living like a drunken, hooker chasing, tourist on vacation or someone that insists on buying only or mostly imported goods, THAT costs big money. Living more like a local, eating fresh nutritious food in season, taking public transportation and walking, renting your accommodation is, can be and should be, a LOT cheaper. A fraction of the price of living in the USA....or Canada or most of Europe or any 1st World country. I can live much better, much healthier than back home and it's still cheaper. What am I missing?
I think your post is in the wrong thread, just a thought :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Paris

thompstr

Mar 21, 2018
Building costs, even with the newest Covid-19 cost increases is still much less than in first world countries. Rent can be incredibly cheap. Transportation, if you can convince yourself not to purchase a vehicle is dirt cheap. The odd time that I need a truck I pay a friend, of a friend, or relative to drive their vehicle, and that costs peanuts...plantanos LOL.

Living like a drunken, hooker chasing, tourist on vacation or someone that insists on buying only or mostly imported goods, THAT costs big money. Living more like a local, eating fresh nutritious food in season, taking public transportation and walking, renting your accommodation is, can be and should be, a LOT cheaper. A fraction of the price of living in the USA....or Canada or most of Europe or any 1st World country. I can live much better, much healthier than back home and it's still cheaper. What am I missing?
Snow,cold windy ,winters...lol

• Haha
Reactions: Paris