Homophobic Dominican Cardinal Facing Pedophilia Accusations In His Diocese

Status
Not open for further replies.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I would love to discuss this topic in this forum but it appears I am held to a different standard. Needless to say the facts are clear, child sex abuse is worse in public school systems.

in the Dominican Republic?

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
You forgot:

All religions= Child molesters in dresses. But maybe that tastes worse if you are one of the hateful Evangelicals or other locos that crawl to the cross in another church.

I have noticed everytime the catholics are blamed for anything, then these semi-religious cockroaches comes out and try to grab members from the catholics, to "their" own safe church... or what they call these loco houses.

So if you are a member of another church NV_?! Well then i believe you are just crucing for a piece of arse for your church...

No offense of cource,.. You know the drill if you are an evangelical....

To me, religions are one of the causes of the worlds problems. They all preach the same bs and they all ask for money.

I only mentioned the catholic church because that is the only religion to which I have been exposed. Spent most of my childhood in catholic school and have nothing but negative memories from it.

I understand the need for religion in some people though. It is a crutch used to make them feel better about the death of a loved one. I get it but its still bs.

The only reason religion is accepted in the world is because of fear. Fear of the unknown. Fear of death. Fear of what comes after death. I guess it makes people feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

People just need to accept reality and live life honestly and morally. Death is the end, we become worm food, thats it, accept it and you will live a much richer life.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
There is already at least one thread about this running in Off Topic. Take the religion talk there.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.