Hotel Calipzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmey27

Oct 12, 2006
Anyone know much about the Hotel Calipzo down from the Super Super Liquor store in Sosua?

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Think the name is Calypso. It's a place to bring a girl for an hour or two, if you can't or don't want to bring here to your place. The girls get a little commission to bring customers there. Haven't been there for several years, but it used to be fairly clean and safe.

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
not exactly a hotel to stay in for a vacation but it does have it usefulness if you need it.its used by local working girls mainly for short stays so if this is what your planning on using it for then its fine.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
they greet you at the desk with 2 towels and condoms. not exactly what you may be looking for when checking in for a vacation...

someone told me that i don't have any firsthand experience !!!

pmey27

Oct 12, 2006
Kyle that sounds like a good greeting a good vacation greeting...my kind of place!!!

pmey27

Oct 12, 2006
Speaking of "happy hour" I remember this big guy from Boston shouting Happy Hour! Happy Hour! going down the street on the motoconcho.....quite a sight!

pmey27

Oct 12, 2006
I know the guy is from Boston...I think he is a retired cop or fireman....I'd hate to have that guy chasing me with a billyclub! He also gets all the motoconcho guys in front of Hermanns Bar all riled up shouting Happy Hour and Fu..k You! All in a fun way of course....

SURFUP69

May 24, 2006
Now I know even at the Disco's he has all the people that work in them saying Fu..k You and Fu..k You Better, boy he has a great time. Real fun guy to be around. He earn there repect many year's ago and they all know him there in Sosua. Everyday he is there he party's hard up and down EL BATEY day and night hitting every bar. People yelling at him Fu..k you and he would say back Fu..k You Better all in Fun. No he was a Pro Baseball Player, that's why he's so crazy and everyone like's him. He believe's your not here for a long time but for a good time.

pmey27

Oct 12, 2006
Boy this thread got changed from the Calypso Hotel......where I was thinking of staying......I may try some place in Charamicos.....

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Hotel in nagua

"They are waiting to receive in the Hotel, the most beautiful and modern
in the whore region, the best comfort and elegant rooms :bunny: From thread hotel in nagua:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.