Hotel D'Piero in Sosua

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
I just wanted to give a shout out to Charlie, the cooks, maids, security, and gardeners at Hotel D'Piero. We stayed there 5 days/nights and really enjoyed ourselves. The 2 things I value most, quiet and cleanliness, were perfect. I don't even think we heard chickens at zero dark 30 in the morning.

Everyone was extremely nice and friendly, even the other guests. We took the 1 bedroom apt which came with a full kitchen and king size bed for $60/night. Slight walk to the beach but nothing overbearing. There were taxis available if we had wanted one.

The pool was really nice and clean too. It's just long enough that you can actually do laps.

This place is highly recommended for those of us that don't want AIs.

Buxtonite

Dec 20, 2005
Has the owner gotten rid of his large barking dogs as you walk in the front door. I've never stayed there but visited friends over the years

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Maybe a Link with a Map so people know where to find it .. and can you WALK to Super Pola from there ?

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Maybe a Link with a Map so people know where to find it .. and can you WALK to Super Pola from there ?
Link to their website is here. You can walk to the Super Pola. It's about 1/2 of a km. We didn't know about the Super Pola, so we walked a few meters north on Clisante to Mercado De La Cruz. I was very happy with it. They take CCs and the produce was fresh.

Reactions: jd426

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
lol, you have now.

One thing I forgot to mention. we stayed there for 5 night and not until the 4th night did I realize that the hotel has hot water. We don't have it at my house in BC and I had gotten used to it. It was very easy though to get re-used to the hot water for the last 2 showers!

• Haha
Reactions: AlterEgo