Hotels in Punta Cana that are not AI

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Cortecito Inn

Cortecito Inn in Cortecito, but I can't really call it very NICE although some people differ in opinion about that. Pls use the 'search' button, Vanessa.
Bartolomeo

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
I've stayed at Cortecito...

Bartolomeo67 said:
Cortecito Inn in Cortecito, but I can't really call it very NICE although some people differ in opinion about that. Pls use the 'search' button, Vanessa.
Bartolomeo

I thought it was in Bavaro... or at least that is where I would consider it to be? It is not beachfront but you just walk across a very small street and you are right there on the beach. There is a clean pool and the rooms are clean and I would give them a fair rating. I would stay there again because I was just looking for somewhere to sleep as I don't spend any time during the day in my room as I was out and about. For the price (I think it was around $50 U.S./night per room, not per person) it was fine. I also don't like the atmosphere of AI's so it was perfect. There is a parking lot for cars also, in case you have a rental car as I did. It is walking distance to lots of restaurants and a car ride/taxi ride away from discos like Mangu!