How are these murderers entering homes?

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Does ANYONE actually "Talk" that way????
You are not, "Avoiding Drawing Attention To Yourself", it's just that you are such a "Insufferable BORE", that no one is paying any "Attention" to you.
Do you have any "Frens" here, or anywhere else, for that matter.
I always feel somewhat sad when I read posts from you, and others like you.
Sitting alone somewhere, no friends, only interaction is with your computer.
I have met a LOT of DR1ers face to Face.
We are a very friendly group, we have "Parties", get to gathers, it's FUN!!!
We welcome all posters into the site.
Except those who bring a negative, confrontational attitude to the plate, LIKE YOU!!!!
Now I know you will post yet another "Disclaimer", in your "Pompus" style, about what a nice person you are, how you are not confrontational, "Ya Da Ya Da Ya Da"!!!!!!
You are like a guest who comes into our "Living Room" and starts telling us how ignorant we are.
That "Dog Don't HUNT"!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Sorry you feel in your life you need a virtual living room. Rather amusing you tell me how negative and sad maybe my life is. You in your childish rants about me have told all about yours, enjoy Sr popular, lol.

The key is to have as many things to deter idiot thieves in the first place. I have no idea why people around us don't have bars, cameras or huge walls or many lights but it is better for me that they don't. Unless a criminal wants YOU they will try and look for easier places to break into. We are probably the poorest people in our rich neighbor area too!
I dread the day when I lose my keys and I have to try and break in to my house....

QUOTE]

That thought is not gonna help you.. for the crook you are still a gringo and he is sure that you will have something for him.. and perhaps your richer neighbours will have better security..

My point is that the rich people in my area DO NOT have better security than us and they should at least the same if not better! Not that me being the poorest of the rich would help me!

How do I know they don't have better security? I've been to their Casa's and my Maid tells me!

Last edited: