How do I buy, and pay for, a car here with funds from the U.S.

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
Servicolt the local Avis franchise regularly sells cars from its fleet. They can assist with payment methods. Their cars are generally in as good condition as any of the used car dealers. They perform regular oil changes and you don't have to worry about getting one of those two halves of two different cars for the price of one deals. Some of the less scrupulous dealers weld the remains of front end wrecks to the remains of rear end wrecks. There are a few other watch outs the experts here will share when they are done with the attempts at humor.

• Love
Reactions: JDJones

Yourmaninvegas

On Extended Vacation
Feb 16, 2016
-
Or, bring it in $9999 at a time every 3 weeks
LOL. I suspect they have seen that "trick" before. Like before I was born. And when they add my other pocket where I have my cab fare they will say I lied on declaration form. jinijnijij
Think outside the box johneboy‼Bring in 9900 USD to use for your car. That leaves you 99 USD for cab fare and incidentals. You are good on your declaration form. Draw the rest of your three week vacation money out by ATM. You do have a bank account in the country of your origin right❓

Mike drop‼ And YOUR man in vegas exits stage right.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
LOL. I suspect they have seen that "trick" before. Like before I was born. And when they add my other pocket where I have my cab fare they will say I lied on declaration form. jinijnijij
you are allowed $10K each trip

Structuring (frequent deposits) applies to banks etc.....

You're bringing in money to vacation or support your house....
no law broken , no foul.... legit

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Think outside the box johneboy‼Bring in 9900 USD to use for your car. That leaves you 99 USD for cab fare and incidentals. You are good on your declaration form. Draw the rest of your three week vacation money out by ATM. You do have a bank account in the country of your origin right❓

Mike drop‼ And YOUR man in vegas exits stage right.
Thanks

Reactions: Yourmaninvegas

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
you are allowed $10K each trip

Structuring (frequent deposits) applies to banks etc.....

You're bringing in money to vacation or support your house....
no law broken , no foul.... legit
Technically you are correct. Perfectly legal. Thank you.