how do you say privileged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
There is a middle ground between poncey knitting pattern sharing girly blogs and hero-blogs. There's a whole world of intelligent and in-depth political commentary, satire and much more out there, that acts as a welcome complement/substitute to the tired/biased/incomplete output of the mainstream media, and these blogs are the work of men* and women. But as MG says, everyone's internet is different.
*They're geeks though, so I suppose they don't count.:rolleyes:

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
Larry's come a long way, baby! From a tough-as-nails NYPD guy, to a love-me-tender, caring, sensitive Colonial Zone dweller. But I always knew he had it in him, for he once professed his love for the music of the king, Stevie Ray.

Women like guys who wear pink, like shopping, attend cultural events, and blog.

You're a man's man, buddy, so do it. Blog your way into her heart and laugh all the way to the cabañas, while the rest of us guys are hanging out with each other, asking ourselves, "Do 'er?" every time a good-looking jevita walks by.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
u crazy man

privileged, is a word that is not commonly use however here is a list meaning the same or close 2 that.
tengo de to ( i have everything).
toy parao ( same).
toy mejor que el diablo ( I live better than the devil himself ).
yo le preto al presidente (the president borrows money from me)
orino en europa y cago en etado unido que ma ( i do num.one in europe and num 2 on USA what else).hoever when speaking with the police or a politician just say es un priviligeio para mi.

but if he's trying to say this to a woman because she gave him the time of day then he would want to say "me siento privilegiado" or "es un honor para mi estar contigo"

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
I can count

There is a middle ground between poncey knitting pattern sharing girly blogs and hero-blogs. There's a whole world of intelligent and in-depth political commentary, satire and much more out there, that acts as a welcome complement/substitute to the tired/biased/incomplete output of the mainstream media, and these blogs are the work of men* and women. But as MG says, everyone's internet is different.
*They're geeks though, so I suppose they don't count.:rolleyes:
Proud member of the fraternity of geeks!!!! ... 25 years in IT :disappoin

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
So should I change this thread to "reasons why Larry should and shouldn't blog" ?

Or should I add a poll to see how many want Larry to blog :laugh:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Larry would never start a blog, he just doesn't stay online long enough to fill a blog. He is just not the blog type. He doesn't like followers following his every move. He wants to lay low, probably with that new morena he has with him at the moment.
Mainegirl, if you would like to see my 10 foot screen, all you have to do is come to santiago. I shall take you out and cheer you up. It will be my privilegio (sp???), to host you. I hope you are still single ;).
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
And Larry, if you are in the colonial zone, we have probably crossed paths countless times.

Yeah larry he is the one who has an american airlines printed ticket in hand, asking for some monetary help to go back to USA to serve in military.
Hahahaha. Me make a joke.
AZB

Status
Not open for further replies.