How long will quarantine have to go on?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
The investigating team arrived in China today
Virus was first detected in China a year ago.
Nothing to see here people, keep it moving.
The CCP will also be reviewing all of the reports
before any of the findings can be made public.
Don't be a fool.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
It's kinda like a dress rehearsal. How much will the sheeple put up with in the interests of "safety"? The western world will more than sacrifice safety for freedom.
When you use stupid cliches like "sheeple" it is obvious where you get your information from. I could just as easily say that people who follow the anti-covid conspiracy theories are "sheeple".

Reactions: scot_tosh

scot_tosh

May 21, 2010
Personal choice.
TB wasn't released in some lab in a communist country.
I promise ya, it's all good... Do us a favor and post a picture
of your "proof of vaccination" (minus your personal info) so
we can take a look at it ;)

The scientific publications and organisations say there is no evidence that this coronavirus was released from a lab. The only report of that I've seen is from your discredited cheerleader in chief. I know who I'm inclined to believe

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
The scientific publications and organisations say there is no evidence that this coronavirus was released from a lab. The only report of that I've seen is from your discredited cheerleader in chief. I know who I'm inclined to believe
Sounds good.
Post your vaccination declaration for us, buddy.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
My current estimate for when quarantines will end is in the years, not months, longer.

Why would it change any sooner?

Reactions: CristoRey

scot_tosh

May 21, 2010
My current estimate for when quarantines will end is in the years, not months, longer.

Why would it change any sooner?

Travel industry have been saying for a while that they will return to normal in 2023/24. I thought that was a bit long, but starting to think that may be nearer the truth now.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
When you use stupid cliches like "sheeple" it is obvious where you get your information from. I could just as easily say that people who follow the anti-covid conspiracy theories are "sheeple".
Interesting.
I get most of my information from people currently working in hospitals both here and in the USA, not from news publications online. I don't recall anyone denying that Covid is real. The problem seems to stem from the way its being handled.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Interesting.
I get most of my information from people currently working in hospitals both here and in the USA, not from news publications online. I don't recall anyone denying that Covid is real. The problem seems to stem from the way its being handled.
Some seem to have a hard time accepting that all a virus does is replicate and spread from person to person if given the opportunity to do so. A virus doesn't make choices, people do.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Some seem to have a hard time accepting that all a virus does is replicate and spread from person to person if given the opportunity to do so. A virus doesn't make choices, people do.
You are 100% correct.
People make choices.

Reactions: thompstr