How many people have had guns pointed at them here in the DR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
More BS from the uniformed and inexperienced and person that denies and blames everyone else then calls them names.

IF you where a MAN then you would not have posted again.

Inexperienced in what exactly?
What BS exactly, I have just corrected everything you have said, and so the only BS in our exchange is coming from your end, you are a liar, simple. I say I am inexperienced in the event of guns jamming, if this makes me a terrible person then I am so so terrible.
What have I denied exactly? Infact what on earth are you ever talking about, it never makes sense.
Who do I blame? Blame what on who? FFS, this schoolyard head of yours.
Name calling? Who, when. I do know that I exchange occasionally with people and sometimes it does does reach lows, but I am probably one of the people who resorts leastly to that on this forum and so again, you are full of sh1t.

Now, if I was a man I would not have posted again? So how far down the bottle are you right now Rongo, you make less and less sense with each passing post.

Why chase me around, every time I look over my DR1 shoulder I see this creepy guy approaching with a look of obsession in his eye.

You can't answer or correct anything I have responded to you about, so shut the fkuc up and move on with life, it is never going to happen between us, forget about me I'm really not your type.

And just for good measure I think you'll find I give far more accurate, and appreciated information on ere than yourself, so if I am uninformed then what exactly does that make you?

Now leave it, you are boring myself and everyone else with this obsession, it's unhealthy and uninteresting.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Hang on Ringo son, you are way ahead of yourself and making things up. If you read you will find I have had the unfortunate experience of having a gun in my face, and in the face of my daughter and so does that not count for experience on a thread entitled as this one is.
I never had any trouble getting my fridge door open, I was interested to find it the issue of it sticking would relax a little over time, I had not had this issue with a fridge before, I am not a fridge technician, nor claim to be. So what is your issue with me asking if this was likely to reduce or if anyone had solutions, because pulling the thing across the kitchen floor every time we needed to open it was not doing the fridge any good.
When my car was down, erm, what I have always driven and needed to be at an appointment, is asking the quickest way to my destination such a sin, why would I know public transport, I drive, seems logical to me to ask those who know.
My blood tests? I did not need blood tests, I needed to know what documents would show my blood type, my papers were at home, so done was going to bring whatever I needed to the city for me, again, what is wrong asking people where that info would be shown.
And plenty people respond to my threads asking these questions, and so why would you find it so bad that I ask when I need information? Do you see how pathetic you make yourself look when you make posts such as you do towards me, this one for an example. I experienced? I have experience of it. These thread issues? What exactly is wrong with the threads and question, what issues do you have with them? Your issue is with yourself and that is very evident, again in the way you follow me about like a bad smell trying to find a way to call me out, but you can't. Grow the fkuc up Ringo, you act like a schoolyard wannabe bully who just keeps getting his arse kicked. And only make me absolutely sure that you spend way too much time thinking about me, you have just proven that in this post and remembering things so long gone by, haha.

TERMINAL LOSER,

Get help.......

Status
Not open for further replies.