Safety in The DR

vacanodr

Jun 10, 2012
last night a robber came back. This time, he came back at 22:00, he turned off the light and started to look out the window at our reaction at this point and was seen. The police came very quickly. I can not understand what he wants. Doors and windows have closed for the grid, after the first attack we will not get out of the house without the police. What does he want?

It sounds personal and they may be trying to kidnap you or some serious stuff. It does bot sound like a mistake or normal robbery. Keep pepper spray and be ready at all times to figt then off. Make sure everyone i your neigh orhood and the police know about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I believe that Don "Crock-A-$HIT" crawled back under his can of "SPAM", or, he and his wife were eaten ALIVE by some of those nasty Haitians who kept attacking his house!!!
Either way, we are better off now.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Sent from my "Acer" notebook in my Arroyo Hondo DR living room, wearing a blue "Tommy Bahama" T-Shirt and matching color"Reebok" shorts.

Kroha

Aug 15, 2013
Sorry Kroha, there is a few things I dont get...
. You're saying the robber poured gasoline through the windows and doors of your use.
That will kinda put your house on fire IMO, how could you stop the fire with bottled water?
. There is no 911 in the DR. Maybe in a few months apparently, but not yet????

The robber has only 0,5 bottel of gasoline, a small amount of gasoline easily washed off with water. attaching a photo
3366914.jpg

911 call forwarding allows the police department of Santo Domingo, which is connected to the police station of any city in the Dominican Republic. Check, if you do not believe...

Kroha

Aug 15, 2013
Something else that I dont get, the guy apparently looked at you through the window in order to be seen??? And then?? what happened, did you just look at each other for while and then he went away????
Sorry but when I read posts I like to understand....
The second time the robber looked at our actions through the window, when I showed the finger at him, he ran away. A few minutes later we saw a shadow in the courtyard, by the time we had turned on the alarm and called the police. Police came very quickly.
a few days ago, a robber came back. I saw a shadow between the houses, and then Haitian with a gun, he tried to sneak along our house. I abruptly closed the door and turned on the alarm. We had a locked grate, but the door was open, and through it I saw a shadow

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Could you please sent me some of whatever it is that you are smoking??????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
By the way, where can I get my own, "Haitian Detector"?????
"Amazon.Racista"?????????????????????????
You don't need a gun, you have your "Finger"!!!!!
"Police came very quickly"????????????????????????
Now I know you are lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kroha

Aug 15, 2013
Could you please sent me some of whatever it is that you are smoking??????
By the way, where can I get my own, "Haitian Detector"?????
"Amazon.Racista"?????????????????????????
You don't need a gun, you have your "Finger"!!!!!
"Police came very quickly"????????????????????????
Now I know you are lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I shared the information, nothing more. A spammer then you're one of us. good luck

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
I shared the information, nothing more. A spammer then you're one of us. good luck

It's not that I would not beleive you... :)
Just wanted to get a few more explanations to understand...

Where did this happen?

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
To CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Sorry but this seems to be true. Kroha even posted a pic with traces of fire... Ok he could get one from the internet but that would be a bit too much IMHO...

Any I guess this situation must be considered with extreme caution...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
No one wanted "Kroah's Spam Sandwich"!
He must be planning his next "Great Adventure",.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, the mysterious "Haitians" have cooked and eaten him by now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Yum, Yum"!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"DomRep", you asked "Where did this happen"??????????????
In, Cyber Space!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natu

Jan 20, 2013
Alot of exaggerations and resentments in this thread.. It's not because im dominican, it just sickens me how people are so fast to insult 10 million people just for a bad experience involving dominicans..

Another thing is, if i hated a country so badly, i wouldn't take the time to create an account in a forum about said country to ventilate my frustrations..

donP

Dec 14, 2008
What is wrong with that?

(...) if i hated a country so badly, i wouldn't take the time to create an account in a forum about said country to ventilate my frustrations..

It's not about hate, rather (and you termed it correctly) about the frustrations.

Many came to this beautiful country to live peacefully and some invested with the best intentions.
Then with time unpleasant 'interpersonal relations' are encountered and that impaired or soured their lives... :tired:

So, IMO it is understandable that people join a message board to get help, share their experiences and yes, also marvel about the beautiful country.
[Mind you, forums exist for almost each and every country.]

Now, what is wrong with that? :bunny:

BTW, what made you join this form? ;)

donP

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Not You", you have yet again PROVEN that dominicans can't take ANY form of criticzum!!!
Who said ANYTHING about "HATE",....besides YOU??????
We must be correct, or you wouldn't take such offense about what has been said.
Why not just blame your Haitian brothers & sisters. like dominicans do for EVERYTHING else??????
Did you know that those tiny black seeds in "Platanos" make people STUPID??????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Looking at the time of your post, two things re possible.
First you are not even living here in the DR like most of us,or TWO, you are "Boracho".
VERY likely for a "Borachon Dominicano"!!!!!! :knockedou:knockedou:knockedou:knockedou:knockedou:knockedou:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Alot of exaggerations and resentments in this thread.. It's not because im dominican, it just sickens me how people are so fast to insult 10 million people just for a bad experience involving dominicans..

Another thing is, if i hated a country so badly, i wouldn't take the time to create an account in a forum about said country to ventilate my frustrations..

si, we love this place....frustrations because we see how it could be...and isnt..

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"YOU_AGAIN"??????????????????????????????????
What would you know about living in the DR??????
Post in "Canada1.com", you "MIGHT" be relevant THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
FREEZING YET????????????????????????????:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
it just sickens me how people are so fast to insult 10 million people just for a bad experience involving dominicans.

imagine that a shark bites off your arm. still hopeful you take another dip in the ocean and another shark bites off your leg. wouldn't you be weary of sharks?