How to get near full Compliance on Vaccination

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
No,the poster needs to learn how to write "between the lines". LOL.
I laugh at the paranoia and pay it no mind.
It's called playing the game, I've been doing
it for years and will be doing it for years to come :giggle:
YOU GOTTA PLAY TO WIN!!!!

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I laugh at the paranoia and pay it no mind.
It's called playing the game, I've been doing
it for years and will be doing it for years to come :giggle:
YOU GOTTA PLAY TO WIN!!!!
In your case, it would seem, that winning is not being vaccinated. Correct?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
In your case, it would seem, that winning is not being vaccinated. Correct?
I make my own decisions in life.
I do not allow others to make them for me
so I guess people will just have to keep wondering
now won't they?
Is he vaccinated, is he not vaccinated, LOL!
(sleep tight)

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
now won't they?
(sleep tight)
Russia just came out with QR code verification for those vaccinated. The EU has a Covid pass that has vaccination and medical history regarding Covid.
The US refuses to formalize a Covid passport, so far requiring simple antigen tests to be negative to enter, leaving such things up to private businesses like Cruise and Air lines.

What will the DR do to get compliance? Stay tuned for updates. I can only speculate.

I know people that will leave the DR instead of being forced to vaccinate.
Would that be your own decision in life?

Maier01

Jun 28, 2021
Lomas mironas
I recall when the polio vaccine came out on sugar cubes everyone was lined up at the school where they were dispensing it in my home town.
No one wanted to be in an 'iron lung" or with crippled legs using elbow crutches and leg braces for life.
Seems death is less concerning than the loss of a normal body function for most people, so may this is the reason they are taking their chances on Covid jabs.

So if somehow we could get rumors started that Covid causes erectile dysfunction and penis shrinkage in men, plus face wrinkles, butt droop and cellulite in women, then there would be a lines longer than than one for free wings and beer at the beach.

We need creative people to help the government by spreading these rumors.
Hi im looking for some info on where and if my wife and i could get our first phizer shot either sosua or peurto plata. We are from canada and would we just have to present our passports to receive vaccination. Thanx

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Hi im looking for some info on where and if my wife and i could get our first phizer shot either sosua or peurto plata. We are from canada and would we just have to present our passports to receive vaccination. Thanx
Try Jumbo in Puerto Plata.

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
Try Jumbo in Puerto Plata.
Correct about POP Jumbo. Tell the expiditor that monitors the entrance line that you want to be vaccinated. Might get you right to the station but check what vaccine they are giving. They had 2 when we were there.
Sosua is a mess. Went two days ago and total no go. Told to return at 7 am this morning. Nope. Told 10. Nope. Told maybe Monday after 10?
I understand that anyone and every can get vaccinated, some ID needed. Passport should work.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
now won't they?
(sleep tight)
CR...I'm sure there is noone that will "be wondering" about lil ole CR and lose sleep over it. Get over it and don't worry.
Have a good 4th of July weekend. :)

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Back to how does the DR get full vaccine compliance, Currently enough compliance to drop curfews is 70% vax rate in a given province:

A. Force by decree everyone to vaccinate

B, Create a two tiered society where the fully vaccinated have it easier

C. Fudge the numbers real soon to 70% vax rate in Altagracia, Puerto Plata and probably Greater Santo Domingo

D. Keep asking everyone nicely

I am going with 3 above and then seeing what happens. I think it will be 3 to open tourist areas and stop the protests in Santo Domingo, followed by 2 to make it hard on the vaccine hesitant

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Back to how does the DR get full vaccine compliance, Currently enough compliance to drop curfews is 70% vax rate in a given province:

A. Force by decree everyone to vaccinate

B, Create a two tiered society where the fully vaccinated have it easier

C. Fudge the numbers real soon to 70% vax rate in Altagracia, Puerto Plata and probably Greater Santo Domingo

D. Keep asking everyone nicely

I am going with 3 above and then seeing what happens. I think it will be 3 to open tourist areas and stop the protests in Santo Domingo, followed by 2 to make it hard on the vaccine hesitant

I just got back from Puerta Plata an hour or so. The health dept was mobilized yesterday. There were between 20 and 30 workers at the Health Dept all with shirts that said something to the affect of Vaccinate RD. There was a bus that took them somewhere in the morning and we saw when they got back in the afternoon.