How to Marry a Third-World Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
JMB. i agree with you on certain topics, but this bothers me when you ask

What have half ass man "brags" about an ex GF??? was she Janet Jackson, J Lopez, Beyonce, Halle Berry etc.

what makes you think that these people are that more special than everyday people? i have never dated a celebrity, but they are human beings, just like everyone else. they were regular people before they became celebrities. i find that the worship of people who appear daily on tv and in the media is a very shallow phenomenon that is destroying at least one part of American society. it is planned. celebrity worship is big money, and the people who promote it profit handsomely from people who are prone to fall into its clutches

the most popular pair of headphones in the world today, from a sales point of view, is the one called Beats by Dre. it is a phone that has no redeeming qualities, but it is endorsed by a star rapper, so it must be good. a $200 pair of beats cannot come close to a good $50 Audio Technica, or Sennheiser, or AKG phone. but people buy them, because of the celebrity attachment. now, every rapper and current flavor of the month star has a phone named after them; Lady Gaga, Ludacris, 50 Cent, you name it. and simpletons are buying them like crazy, because Dre endorsed them. it does not matter that Dre probably does not know the first thing about what a good phone sounds like.

i would not trade my campesina for any of the high strung, high maintenance, low intellect, shallow, materialistic, self absorbed types you just mentioned.

I was making a point to porkman-100. He used the word bragging and I merely stated what man braggs about an ex GF.

porkman100 used the word bragging not I.

If I met a man and he always mention to me about his ex GF's I would think that maybe he needs to call this women and see if they are busy, instead of telling JMB773 about them, wouldn't you agree.

BTW About the Dr Dre audio well thats "marketing 101" Air Jordans shoes did not make me a better basketball player or make me jump as high as MJ, but they looked cool and made me happy wearing them when I was a teen.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I AM NOT "mysigonistic"!
You can't be something you can't spell!
I DO however look "UP" at some women.
As they are looking "Down" at me!
Sometimes it's just "Up & Down", "Up & Down", "Up & Down"! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I am just so old & fat, at "Approx. 80 years old" that I can't get "On Top Of Women" anymore.
I need "Teenage Supporters"!
LOTS of "Teenage Supporters" :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:!!!!!!!!!!!!
The older I get, the more difficult is has beCUM for me to have sex!
BUT, no matter how old a man, or WOMAN, for that matter,becomes, remember THIS!!!
You may be too old to "Cut The Mustard", but you can always, "Lick-The-JAR" :lick::lick::lick::lick::lick:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whenever ignorant, jealous,insulting posters "Ply Their Trade" against me, I always remember what my mother told me.
"Consider the SOURCE"!!!!
"Jay Boobies" rant, excites me as much as when an ant, $hits on my boot!
And I have more respect for the ant, she can't help herself!
and doesn't weigh 250 lbs. either!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited:

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
I AM NOT "mysigonistic"!
Sometimes it's just "Up & Down", "Up & Down", "Up & Down"! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I am just so old & fat, at "Approx. 80 years old" that I can't get "On Top Of Women" anymore.
BUT, no matter how old a man, or WOMAN, for that matter,becomes, remember THIS!!!
You may be too old to "Cut The Mustard", but you can always, "Lick-The-JAR" :lick::lick::lick::lick::lick:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whenever ignorant, jealous,insulting posters "Ply Their Trade" against me, I always remember what my mother told me.

There you go again Cristobal.....I cant give you any more thumps up..but you did it once more with a post that is loaded with the wisdom and maturity of a wise man, that reasons like us.... fourth world people.

Last edited:

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
I AM NOT "mysigonistic"!

Man!!! this dude LOVE sex.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
You do "gay weddings" ?????

Oh!! am I suppose to feel insulted because of your "locker room" mentality. Do you think I am one of those guys that need to put down "gay men" to feel more "manly"

porkman you keep geeting confused with other people I do not run with the " IN CROWD" never did , nor do I need to use my D*CK as a compass to find the nearest female vagina the way some of you were raised.

Do I do gay wedding? Sure why not their money is no difference then your, and unlike you they have MORE of it.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I was making a point to porkman-100. He used the word bragging and I merely stated what man braggs about an ex GF.

porkman100 used the word bragging not I.

If I met a man and he always mention to me about his ex GF's I would think that maybe he needs to call this women and see if they are busy, instead of telling JMB773 about them, wouldn't you agree.

BTW About the Dr Dre audio well thats "marketing 101" Air Jordans shoes did not make me a better basketball player or make me jump as high as MJ, but they looked cool and made me happy wearing them when I was a teen.

your reference to Halle Berry and other stars is no different than guys who buy Beats. you believe that people who are celebrities have got to be praiseworthy, just like guys who buy Beats think they have to be great. i love it when guys with 300 dollar Beats hear my humble 30 dollar AKG, and wonder what they have done to themselves. just like some star worshippers would wonder after meeting a normal, well adjusted woman with a name nobody recognizes.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
your reference to Halle Berry and other stars is no different than guys who buy Beats. you believe that people who are celebrities have got to be praiseworthy, just like guys who buy Beats think they have to be great. i love it when guys with 300 dollar Beats hear my humble 30 dollar AKG, and wonder what they have done to themselves. just like some star worshippers would wonder after meeting a normal, well adjusted woman with a name nobody recognizes.

Waking up to a beautiful super RICH woman and a guy wearing headphones, Sorry gorgon I do not see the connection here.

No I do not believe any human should be praised because they are not flawless like God he is the only being that should be praised. That being said I would not decline a dinner date with Halle and a walk on the beach LOL

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I would like 15 minutes having sex with "Hallie"!
As far as the "Walk On The Beach" with God????????????????????????
"Not-So-Much"!
chip can take my place.
I heard that God forgives lyers.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Status
Not open for further replies.