I bought a Taser Gun

Feb 4, 2013
Frank best of luck with your recovery LOL hope it hasn't hindered your riding ability, I really enjoy your video's. One thing I've learned in life, gut feeling's are usually Right

The effects were well described

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Haha............frank12, you're not alone:

[video=youtube;_P3U3XKVvkM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P3U3XKVvkM&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

.....It hurts, but no one's dead.

I bought a stun gun a month ago and was sitting with mine thinking the VERY SAME THING! I wanted to try it out on myself the only reason I didn't is b/c I told my esposa what i was thinking and she freaked on me thinking it was the stupidest idea ever!!!
I'm now glad I didn't do it :) I also wanted to try it on her but she didn't like that idea either.
What does yours look like? Mine is kinda the size of a cell phone but is the plug in kind, no batteries.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Taser, I don't even know her. Frank I understand that this is your girlfriend but why in the world would you let her sit topless at the bar. I know you said she is loco. The beach I can understand, but at the bar with other patrons seems a bit "over the top" literally. Sometimes more is less. Sounds like it could be in this situation.

LTSTeve

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Frank, can you do me a favor, and bring out your book in parts, like one chapter per month. I don't think I could survive reading your book in one go.

BelgianK

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Frank, can you do me a favor, and bring out your book in parts, like one chapter per month. I don't think I could survive reading your book in one go.

BelgianK

My editor keeps saying 2 more weeks. But she's been saying this since December 1st.:) I'm going to probably have a coronary before this stupid book comes out.

Bigfoot

Aug 23, 2010
Learn karate and leave those guns alone... You don't know what you're doing....! You'll end up going to carcel for a long time ... You have to many questions which means you're clueless to the answers......

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Last weekend I saw something at my cousins gun store in San Francisco de Macoris that caught my eye. My cousin's gun store is called "Tu Closet;" The store is in downtown San Francisco de Macoris. His name is Ivan Genao. I don't own a gun, but i saw something else that was not as lethal as a gun that caught my eye. I was looking for a little something extra for my redhead girlfriend here in Cabaret. She walks around topless on the beach in Cabarete; she stands out like a sore thumb. When she sits topless at my bar, shoe-shine boys and beach vendors want to follow her home. What I came across at my cousins gun store was a 100,000-volt, pocket/purse-sized Tazer.

The effects of the Tazer were supposed to be short lived, with no long term adverse affect on your assailant. I thought, Ok, this would be perfect for her, because, I don't want her handicapping any Dominican shoe-shine boys permanently when they try to follow her home.

Long story short, I bought the Taser gun and brought it home. I have a Dominican cedula, not like what foreigners here carry around. My father is Dominican, so i'm allowed to vote and buy guns, and am considered Dominican in the eyes of the law. Big mistake. Anyway, I loaded it with two AAA batteries and pushed the button. Nothing! I was disappointed. I learned, however, that if I pushed the button and pressed it against a metal surface at the same time, I'd get the blue arc of electricity darting back and forth between the prongs when i made contact with the hood of my neighbors car out in the parking lot. It left a permanent burnt spot in the middle of his hood. His dog barks all the time and he keeps me up at night.

Cool. Unfortunately, now I have to explain to the redhead why our neighbor is trying to take us to court.

Okay, so I was home alone with this new toy yesterday, thinking to myself that it couldn't be all that bad with only two AAA batteries, right?

I sat in bed with our cat, Jesus, looking intently at me as he tried to bite my toes underneath the sheet. while I was reading the directions of the Taser, i was thinking that I really needed to try this thing out on something with flesh & blood...basically some kind of moving target.

I must admit I thought about zapping Jesus (for a fraction of a second) and then thought better of it. She is such a sweet cat. But, if I was going to give this thing to the Redhead to protect herself against Shoe-shine boys, I wanted some kind of assurance that it would work as advertised.

Am I wrong?

So, there I sat in my bed with my reading glasses perched delicately on the bridge of my nose, directions in one hand, and Tazer in another.

The directions said this:

a one-second burst would shock and disorient your assailant;

a two-second burst was supposed to cause muscle spasms and a major loss of bodily control; and

a three-second burst would purportedly make your assailant flop on the ground like a fish out of water.

Any burst longer than three seconds would be wasting the AAA batteries.

All the while I'm looking at this little device measuring about 5" long, less than 3/4 inch in circumference (loaded with two itsy-bitsy AAA batteries); pretty cute really, and thinking to myself, 'no possible way!'

What happened next is almost beyond description, but I'll do my best.

I'm sitting there alone, Jesus looking at me with my toes in her mouth--sharp teeth biting down hard on my big toe with her head cocked to one side so as to say, 'Don't do it stupid!' Reasoning that a one second burst from such a tiny little Taser couldn't hurt all that bad.. I decided to give myself a one second burst just for heck of it, before trying it out on Jesus.

I touched the prongs to my naked thigh, pushed the button, and...

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. WHAT THE... !!!

I'm pretty sure Hulk Hogan ran in through the side door, picked me up out of bed, then body slammed Jesus and I both on the floor, over and over and over again. I vaguely recall waking up on my side in the fetal position, with tears in my eyes, body soaking wet, both nipples on fire, testicles nowhere to be found, with my left arm tucked under my body in the oddest position, and tingling in my legs! Jesus was making meowing sounds I had never heard before, clinging to a picture frame hanging above the bed, obviously in an attempt to avoid getting slammed by my body flopping all over the bedroom.

Note:
If you ever feel compelled to 'mug' yourself with a Tazer,
one note of caution:

There is NO such thing as a one second burst when you zap yourself! You will not let go of that thing until it is dislodged from your hand by a violent thrashing about on the floor!
A three second burst would be considered conservative!

A minute or so later (I can't be sure, as time was a relative thing at that point), I collected my wits (what little I had left), sat up and surveyed the landscape.

My bent reading glasses were across the room.
? The bed was upside down and about 8 feet or so from where it originally was.
? My triceps, right thigh and both nipples were still twitching with smoke coming from them..
? My face felt like it had been shot up with Novocain, and my bottom lip weighed 50 lbs.
? I had no control over the drooling.
? Apparently I had crapped in my shorts, but was too numb to know for sure, and my sense of smell was gone.
? I saw a faint smoke cloud above my head, which I believe came from my hair or Jesus's hair.
I'm still looking for my testicles, but I believe they have permanently retreated to a secure nest somewhere in my abdomen.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Frank

Sorry to laugh at your expense but that story is hilarious.

Not sure how people think they are safe if the own a gun!!!
In most cases they are not trained to use it.
In most cases they do not carry it all the day (24 hours).
In most cases they are killing someone who is not attacking them.

So what is the reason for owning a gun?????

I feel pretty safe having one. I shoot it off the balcony every few weeks and the locals know I own one. I leave it on my counter for some workers to see.
Would I want to shoot someone...NO but like my ex maid said. Banditos won't come if they know you are loco gringo with pistola.
I would not live where I do without one! In Canada I was really against guns.....here not so much!!
I take it a part when i leave the house and hide it so it isn't used on me when i get home!!

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
OMG, I literally peed my pants! No, seriously, did #1 in my pants. I was laughing so hard I thought I'd bust a gut. Dude you are a riot, mad ass funny. You should do this for a living. Let me be bold and ask you: are you a glutton for punishment? I mean, didn't you think about your testicle? Not even in passing? I'm still laughing, hard as hell too. The funny stuff you write is addicting. Did I already mention your sh!t is funny? What will you try next? ...ah come on, just one clue.

I have this awesome mental picture of you doing a spastic kinda Harlem shake type of convulsion/erotic movement as you apply full force to that TASER trigger finger; damn life is sweet. Man I just can't get this outta my head.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
NotLurking

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
Two and a Half Men - Alan and the Stun Gun

[video=youtube;5nRWGL0h5qs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nRWGL0h5qs[/video]

"R"

Last edited:

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
Taser, I don't even know her. Frank I understand that this is your girlfriend but why in the world would you let her sit topless at the bar. I know you said she is loco. The beach I can understand, but at the bar with other patrons seems a bit "over the top" literally. Sometimes more is less. Sounds like it could be in this situation.

LTSTeve

BE QUIET STEVE.... Frank... ummm... now exactly WHICH bar is that???? lol

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
Last weekend......
? The bed was upside down and about 8 feet or so from where it originally was.
? My triceps, right thigh and both nipples were still twitching with smoke coming from them..
? My face felt like it had been shot up with Novocain, and my bottom lip weighed 50 lbs.
? I had no control over the drooling.
? Apparently I had crapped in my shorts, but was too numb to know for sure, and my sense of smell was gone.
? I saw a faint smoke cloud above my head, which I believe came from my hair or Jesus's hair.
I'm still looking for my testicles, but I believe they have permanently retreated to a secure nest somewhere in my abdomen.
Frank

So, in other words, it was "your" normal weekend except for the smoke?

"R"

JaraChica

Nov 9, 2011
www.squidoo.com
Of course you nearly died! YOU BOUGHT A TASER IN THE DR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013-03-06+19.24.27.jpg

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Two and a Half Men - Alan and the Stun Gun

[video=youtube;5nRWGL0h5qs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nRWGL0h5qs[/video]

"R"

Watching this make me cringe and almost feel sorry for frank...
ALMOST...

Great post frank. I read this when I am having a bag day.