i don't know how to go about gettin a job on contract in dominican !!!! HELPPPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van2004

New member
Jun 14, 2004
157
0
0
35
www.loversss.friendpages.com
miguel said:
Miss Peller, now it's time for you to go change your pamper!!.

By the way, I hope that you live happily ever after with the sankie that you met in the DR on April and you are going to go see for 3 days in August, haha. No wonder you want a job over there. Have fun and have many sankininis and sankininas.

Ps: Remember that "A mind is a terrible thing to waste"
darling dear ....i met a guy there yes who i am friends with and that is it..i dont give him money LOL and i certainly never will im not that stupid....and it doesnt matter if its a job there or in cancun soooo again no the facts b4 u make replys .....this is the most pathetic thing ive ever exsperienced LOL and id love to know your age....also can u stop putting down my ppl plz thx again vanessa
 

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
1,879
88
0
amity.beane.org
miguel said:
sankininis and sankininas.QUOTE]

These are funny words!!! I vote we start a DR1 glossary. Miguel, good one.

Miss Van2004, no doubt you come from a nice family. However, the way you've presented yourself is simply atrocious. I may be having something of a cranky day but you do take the cake. We've batted you around today like my cat bats around a mole he finds in the back yard. I'm sorry, but until you create a new account and come around acting like a sensible young lady, you will get no respect. Funny, I've never meet a Cape Bretoner I didn't like. You sound like you are right out of the 'hood. The Canadian 'hood. You are, very simply, a SILLY YOUNG THING!!!!

MG, curmudgeon in training

ps. I am not sure about your age comments. Are you ageist? Or just dumb-***-ist?
 

Van2004

New member
Jun 14, 2004
157
0
0
35
www.loversss.friendpages.com
JimB said:
I never derided your upbringing, just commented that maybe it was a possible reason (family or social), for your attitude and lack of concern for how you present yourself to others as indicated by your total disregard for correct spelling and grammar usage.

You say your Dad is a school principal? Bet he never looked your website! I could not get past the first sentence (if you want to call it that) Maybe I'm just an old fart who cares about appearances, but it is clear that you certainly do not. Then again, as you say,

Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things
JimB
listen ok...i didnt start this thread for this childishness ...and from this it may seem i am a snot or have a bad attitude or what ever u think, but what do excpect me to suck up??? why dont u read some of the other replys ...no wonder i got cocky and how many times did i say i didnt make this for this ****...and am not looking to fight so if u ppl dont read the good stuff then u r just trouble makers....and apperance?? my apperance is just fine with the ppl i know and love....and that site is for my friends who no me...who no i am a clown it isnt to impress any ppl of authority is for me n my friends to joke around......sooooo i mean its pretty clear what u have to do....n that is get a life ..again if i have spelling mistakes in here LOL soory about that every one my sincere apologies realllyy i didnt no this was a spelling contest and i had to write in perfection......if u new me and my family and my friends and all the ppl i know u would probably think i was a very cool girl ....so if u dont no somone then dont go on like an ***...we are not in high school any more old fart!
 

AnnaC

Well-known member
Jan 2, 2002
16,050
410
83
Will someone please kill this thread. Or at least close it. This is rediculous.
 

Van2004

New member
Jun 14, 2004
157
0
0
35
www.loversss.friendpages.com
MaineGirl said:
miguel said:
sankininis and sankininas.QUOTE]

These are funny words!!! I vote we start a DR1 glossary. Miguel, good one.

Miss Van2004, no doubt you come from a nice family. However, the way you've presented yourself is simply atrocious. I may be having something of a cranky day but you do take the cake. We've batted you around today like my cat bats around a mole he finds in the back yard. I'm sorry, but until you create a new account and come around acting like a sensible young lady, you will get no respect. Funny, I've never meet a Cape Bretoner I didn't like. You sound like you are right out of the 'hood. The Canadian 'hood. You are, very simply, a SILLY YOUNG THING!!!!

MG, curmudgeon in training

ps. I am not sure about your age comments. Are you ageist? Or just dumb-***-ist?
yes actually i do ....i believe i presented my self as a person who really doesnt wanna listen to this ...i think u might agree this is all very pathetic??? again like i said i did not make this to fight ...and im not the one who wants to keep it up ....also i am a sensible young lady with a good head on my shoulders wich is why i am finished a degree at 20 yrs old...and its funny u said u never met a caper u didnt like ....great ppl eh ? love to party and are very friendly...i agree.....as am i if u new me and if this thread didnt start of on the wrong foot ....and canadian hood lol ...how do i speak that way ?? whatever lol neways have a great evening bye bye
 

Van2004

New member
Jun 14, 2004
157
0
0
35
www.loversss.friendpages.com
Anna Coniglio said:
Will someone please kill this thread. Or at least close it. This is rediculous.
to bad i agreeeee with you and have stated that in every reply i wrote ...but it doesnt seem to be clear ..everyone just wants to pick i guess...there is no point in this thread now its is just pathetic
 

badpiece33

Well-known member
From what I have read here Van you really need to calm down and take a deep breath now. If you want to come to DR (Not dominican) to live and work for awhile, Ask for and take the advise of many on this board who have already done what you are trying to do. Learn from their mistakes so your learning curve is much faster. Hillbilly is a wealth of info on living in DR (not dominican) He has been doing it longer than you have been around. As for your dad being Dominican (proper use of Dominican) Was he an activities guy at a hotel? (Sanky) If so ask your mom how you should go about getting your own Sankie to make your transition much easier.
Badpiece
 

Van2004

New member
Jun 14, 2004
157
0
0
35
www.loversss.friendpages.com
badpiece33 said:
From what I have read here Van you really need to calm down and take a deep breath now. If you want to come to DR (Not dominican) to live and work for awhile, Ask for and take the advise of many on this board who have already done what you are trying to do. Learn from their mistakes so your learning curve is much faster. Hillbilly is a wealth of info on living in DR (not dominican) He has been doing it longer than you have been around. As for your dad being Dominican (proper use of Dominican) Was he an activities guy at a hotel? (Sanky) If so ask your mom how you should go about getting your own Sankie to make your transition much easier.
Badpiece
newp actuallly as u may have read he is part dominican and is a principal of a school...and that is what i intended to do was take advice or whatever but it ended up in this mess ahah anywhoooooo the DR is a great place and there are nice "sankies" but people are very sterotypical thats OK...and it ws between me and him and everyone joined in ...i havent even saw one msg from him since soo lets all drop it k?? like i said b4 i am not looking to argue ...got off on the wrong foot ...anyways thx for your GREAT advice ...have a great night!
 

katty

New member
Mar 14, 2003
131
0
0
61
Omg

This is tooo much this chick needs to get a grip. I cannot believe this whole thing
kat
 

rmary

New member
Oct 4, 2003
228
0
0
now THAT'S entertainment

The part that I keep noticing is the spelling of "hahaha" as "ahahah" (it certainly raises some unwelcome images).

Van, I hate to say this (well, really I don't) but you have brought all of these attacks on yourself. I am one of those who has disliked a lot of the attacks that have taken place here, but this one, I think is justified. You don't want to take anyone's advice, even as far as how to deal with the people on this board, or cleaning up your communication skills. You are not going to "win" this game, so you should just either clean up your act and take people's advice to heart, or stop posting. Then again, this whole thing has been rather entertaining.

Rose
 

Van2004

New member
Jun 14, 2004
157
0
0
35
www.loversss.friendpages.com
rmary said:
The part that I keep noticing is the spelling of "hahaha" as "ahahah" (it certainly raises some unwelcome images).

Van, I hate to say this (well, really I don't) but you have brought all of these attacks on yourself. I am one of those who has disliked a lot of the attacks that have taken place here, but this one, I think is justified. You don't want to take anyone's advice, even as far as how to deal with the people on this board, or cleaning up your communication skills. You are not going to "win" this game, so you should just either clean up your act and take people's advice to heart, or stop posting. Then again, this whole thing has been rather entertaining.

Rose
are u really noticing how i put ahaha or hahah ???
 

Van2004

New member
Jun 14, 2004
157
0
0
35
www.loversss.friendpages.com
badpiece33 said:
OK lets all start over and try to get along. Let me be the first to Welcome you Van to the board as I see you are relatively new to board.
Badpiece
bad piece thank u ...and it did start by my reply to hillbilly and i apologize for that but like i said this is not to u ...i have tryed to say in the other msges that i am not here to fight n it just blew up into something rediculous.....anywho badpiece thx for being nice :) and i am sorry if i was snotty to anyone who is like you:) like i said i was merley sticking up for myself and may have came across as having a bad attitude
 

rmary

New member
Oct 4, 2003
228
0
0
Yes, Van, I did notice because what you write is important. It makes an impression. Not everyone is willing to "cut you some slack" as you seem to be used to with communicating with your friends. You might want to consider this when dealing this the parents of the students that you will be teaching.

Rose
 

Wyly

New member
May 21, 2004
2
0
0
59
<Shudder>

rmary said:
Yes, Van, I did notice because what you write is important. It makes an impression. Not everyone is willing to "cut you some slack" as you seem to be used to with communicating with your friends. You might want to consider this when dealing this the parents of the students that you will be teaching.

Rose
Now that is the sort of thought that gives me nightmares (with both spellings and meanings!)! Please, don't let her teach in Ontario!!!!

Wyly
 

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
5,261
2
0
109
Oye donita!!

Van2004 said:
my self doesnt wanna u i am finished a degree at 20 yrs old... ppl eh i as am i if u new me neways have a great evening bye bye
Miss Peller 2004, how can you have a degree by 20 and you can not spell at all. A degree of what?, of misspelling?. Girl, I would love to see the others that graduated with you!!! :cheeky:
 

Van2004

New member
Jun 14, 2004
157
0
0
35
www.loversss.friendpages.com
miguel said:
Miss Peller 2004, how can you have a degree by 20 and you can not spell at all. A degree of what?, of misspelling?. Girl, I would love to see the others that graduated with you!!! :cheeky:
like i said u ******* ideot u can have my password to my uccb account if u like...and is that all u can say is about spelling ahhaha my god its great to know some of u ppl have nothing better to do then go on and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn GIVE IT UP NO ONE CARES NEMORE ITS OLD!!!! i already apologized to the ppl that i did not mean to come off as a snot but definetly not to ppl liek u who dont shut up and love causing trouble go do something would ya and **** off ....enuff of this patheticness give it upp ...theres definetly ppl who think this is rediculous...and after me apologizing then it definetly is when it had nothing to do with u in the first place so **** off u ******* loser and go back to where u came from ..........and whoever wants to make a reply to this being nasty go right ahead i honestly don't care and find it amusing ....and if others cant see in my replys that i had no intentions of this happening then just stop tryin to pick and cause trouble ......and i do apologize for my part ....but after my last niceeeeeee msg ....and this jackass writes this do u think i should be nice ?? no im not gona suck *** ...just give it up buddyyy ...or keep it commin whatever floats your boat ....and can u come up with more then me mixing up letters when i type on a forum??? noooooooooooooo u cant bc u dont no me or who i am .....so have a great night freak ...later
 
Status
Not open for further replies.