I need a Taxi ride from SDQ Airport to my hotel

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
My regular taxi is unavailable!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be arriving on Sunday, December 7th at 1:45 at the SDQ Airport - I am going to need a taxi from the airport to my hotel in Santo Domingo (next door to the Intercontinental).

I know that I can grab one of those guys waiting out in front of the airport, but I was hoping to save a few bucks...

If anyone knows of a fairly good priced taxi who can assist me, please send me a PM so I can make a contact with them.

Thanks

:cheeky:

thomas901

May 4, 2008
just go to the departure area where youll find taxis dropping people off....im sure you could get a great deal on one of those taxis since they would already be going back...just offer them like 500 pesos. they pretty much have to take it because it would be a waste not to. or you could just take the bus until you get closer to your hotel and then call aerotaxi 809 686 3131. that should cost you about 200 in all

Sanation

May 21, 2007
Taxi's from the airport are 'fixed' depending on location.

There is a taxi office on your left as you come out of the arrivals door. They will look up the suburb/hotel and tell you the rate. Expect to pay RD$1,200+/-.

Given the time of day you are arriving, you will have no problems getting a taxi.

Fuddzie

Dec 3, 2008
Sdq bus

just go to the departure area where youll find taxis dropping people off....im sure you could get a great deal on one of those taxis since they would already be going back...just offer them like 500 pesos. they pretty much have to take it because it would be a waste not to. or you could just take the bus until you get closer to your hotel and then call aerotaxi 809 686 3131. that should cost you about 200 in all

How do you get a bus from the airport to the city?

Yachtmaster

Jul 2, 2007
www.genesisbvi.com
Bus to town

Go upstairs to the second floor, departures area, go outside, turn left and walk down to the end where you should find a waiting bus that will take you into town. They normally wait till they have a bus load and luggage could be a problem if traveling fully loaded.