I need "bolitas" (hair baubles / bobbles) in "wholsesale" quantities

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
I need "bolitas" (hair baubles / bobbles) in "wholsesale" quantities

Little girls wearing bolitas -colorful plastic baubles held together by a rubberized tie- are the most common local hair "fashion".
Now, at he school "my" girls attend, they have a new rule, which in a sense I applaud but puts me in a bit a situation here, shopping wise.
They demand that ALL girls only wear plain white bolitas. Fine! However, most 10 or 12 packs selling locally anywhere in between RD$ 28 to 40 a pack, come in colors. So, to get only white bolitas, I am now grazing the shops for packs which include 3 or 4 white bolitas at least. :(

Additionally, the girls can go thru a shoe box full of bolitas in a heart beat. They don't last much either as the rubberized ties tend to wind up hopelessly entangeled with hair or just loose their elasticity and become worthless.

Since I am the PriceSmart kind of shopper who prefers to buy bulk for less, I put myself at work trying to find an online source for baubles (aka. bobbles, poneytail ties...) but found nothing more than some e-bay auctions which wind up just as expensive when I factor in shipping to and from Miami.

So, anybody know a local place where I can buy "wholesale"? :D

... J-D.

<center> </center>

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Try La Sirena in POP???

Or come to Santiago and search. I am sure that there are stores in town, like El Encanto or some of the ones on Sol or Beller that have these...

HB

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Hi JD, I wholesale these but I'm in NJ - I have all white - I think I have 3 or 4 dozen cards left. I can give you a great price on them, if you have a way to get them. Courier? I'll be down in SD in late December, I can bring them down if you can wait till then!

AE

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Hi JD, I wholesale these but I'm in NJ - I have all white - I think I have 3 or 4 dozen cards left. I can give you a great price on them, if you have a way to get them. Courier? I'll be down in SD in late December, I can bring them down if you can wait till then!

AE

LOL JD - I just looked at the photo, and that's from MY eBay auction. PM me if you want them all, we'll work out the shipping to Miami, or I'll bring them with me in Dec. If that's not enough for you, I also have black & white mix on cards too, check my eBay store.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
LOL JD - I just looked at the photo, and that's from MY eBay auction. PM me if you want them all, we'll work out the shipping to Miami, or I'll bring them with me in Dec. If that's not enough for you, I also have black & white mix on cards too, check my eBay store.

That's YOU? Man, is that a small world.
We'll work something out.
Yes, I'll take them.
And some of the smaller ones on the other auction too. The shipping was the pitfall.
I'll PM you tomorrow... or PM me your phone number.
I need ONLY white ones.
I got a mail forwarder in Miami.

This is too funny... J-D

Btw, I checked Sirena... only mixed color ones.
Encanto... same deal.

Thanks! ... J-D.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
That's YOU? Man, is that a small world.
We'll work something out.
Yes, I'll take them.
And some of the smaller ones on the other auction too. The shipping was the pitfall.
I'll PM you tomorrow... or PM me your phone number.
I need ONLY white ones.
I got a mail forwarder in Miami.

This is too funny... J-D

Btw, I checked Sirena... only mixed color ones.
Encanto... same deal.

Thanks! ... J-D.

Very funny - small, small world.... the quarter in the photo made me look closer - we try to always do that to give people a better size perception.

I sent you a PM with our phone #.

And Hillbilly - you are so right about DR1 bringing people together - you know that more than most! :cheeky:

AE

Reactions: J D Sauser