I need some advice about Sankies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
Van2004 said:
AZB, do you think people are that stupid?? Do you think there is another reason why ALL of your wives are with you besides money???????? and they must be pretty dammmmmm classy to want to be involved in such a degrading relationship!!!! reading these posts i actually felt bad for you, but then thought, hey you attack alot of people and now you are getting it back! and do not feel bad because you keep coming back with replys more and more ignorant! Also i said that i get hit on not only in DR but everywhere i go....and i gurantee you that any "classy" man you know would hit on me and many other women on this forum...........Also your comments on poor dominican men are making me F***ing sick (pardon my language) I know many people who are "poor" and are a hell of a better person then you will ever be! NOT all resort workers take advantage and are low-life scum...there is bad people everywhere, and good people and good people can work at a resort you know!! and i know many good hard working people that don't make much money and DO NOT take advantage of women the way you say these "sankies" do...again you are just jelouse that these guys get laid more then you do and by girls who would never even look twice at you!!!! (because of your no good, loser, self degrading, pathetic, rude, ignorant attitude) It is wrong what some of these men do to women and how they play on there feelings, but if a women is that nieve to fall for it then it is there own problem.....again there are MANY resort workers who are not sankies, poor yes, who cares ???????? NO MATTER what girl posted saying they met a DR man the first thing not only you but many others would say "here wer go again, he is a sankie, your stupid, you must be fat and have low selfasteem" GAG MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AZB i will take your pathetic offer and maybe your SKANKKKK will be prettier then me(maybe not) but i guarantee you like someone else said...if they won't even talk to "poor people" then plain and clearly i have no worry ....because not only do i have looks, but i have a big heart and a good personality(and just because someone is poor does not mean they are not worth talking to) and your not even Dominican for F**k sakes and you say"they have no place in DR society" i think you are terrible and think way to highly of yourself for such an arrogant pig! I am not sticking up for sankies because it is wrong what they do, but you reffer to all resort workers or low paid men in DR and i don't think i KNOWWWWWWW that alot of resort workers/lowpaidworkers are NOT sankies...........
Adios old man and for god sakes grow up!

PS. Toronto Blonde =) i will be in Punta Cana the end of april, drop me a PM, or add me to your msn girl!
I understand where you are coming from, but I think your approach is a little off. If you are giving AZB a hard time about how he communicates his ideas and are calling him ignorant and you come back throwing insults left right and center, how does that make you any better? Use your intelligents use your vocabulary and drop the insults, I bet you wouldn't feel so angry and you'd probabley get your point across alot quicker as well.

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
Mira said:
Did you skip the part where I PURPOSELY said "Sankies in the way you mean it (the "hankie pankies" walking down the beach near resorts) I never had an history with those people."

Personaly, I don't give much credit to most men, they are all sankies in my book until they prove the opposite. My Sicillian was 2nd generation immigrant, was born and raised here. He was a good guy, really, he came from a good family, he had a generous heart and he was a good person with good feelings, he was a good and caring to my son, he would spend time with him. But he worked, worked, worked, worked, worked (reason why he never talked to me)... we had different values, he wasn't able to express himself, too introvert, which in the end made us incompatible, we argued a lot about that. He wanted $$ I wanted family... I pushed him towards the door, he left, we were both hurted, he passed his pain in someone else's arms, which hurted me a lot more. If it wouldn't have been for his 24/7 job and the lady he met after me, I wouldn't have been hurted so much.

But, since that is my most recent story, that is still the most painfull one because when we met, we both had honnest feelings... And in days I am pissed, I call him names, like sankie! :)

What makes me a loser is to have try to get that relation back and it was impossible! It's to have ask him to leave and expect him to not do so... But I still feel love for the person, not for his bad habits, that I could have lived without!
I really hope since you live in quebec that your first language is French .
Hurted is not a word and probabley never will be its Hurt

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
miguel said:
Wow, you are right, stallion, this is better than any spanish "novela". It should be tittled: "The sankie hater and their lovers, oh how great it is".

I think I said a few pages back that we could make a soap opera out of this. And for Van girl who said there are not any girls that defend the sankies: Here I am. I believe in one of my posts I said its the girls fault that she let it happen....Not that I am saying what the sankies are doing is good but if your going to put yourself out there like that then you should be prepared for the consequences.

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
mofi said:
I really hope since you live in quebec that your first language is French .
Hurted is not a word and probabley never will be its Hurt

Oh well, the translation web site must work bad, so must the online dictionary I use but if I translate HURT it give me "blessure" but when I translate HURTED it gives me "bless?" which is exactly what I mean... ... You remind me of another ambiguous word, tell me, does "xerot?" exist in the Spanish language or they just use that word in Mexico?

mofi

Feb 9, 2005
Mira said:
Oh well, the translation web site must work bad, so must the online dictionary I use but if I translate HURT it give me "blessure" but when I translate HURTED it gives me "bless?" which is exactly what I mean... ... You remind me of another ambiguous word, tell me, does "xerot?" exist in the Spanish language or they just use that word in Mexico?
I don't know you tell me. I've never heard the word before but then again i don't know all the words in the spanish language or all the mexican slang either. Though the way you put that, it sounds like I should. I am not sure why though. I don't know if it's a word in spanish, but my mexican friends have no idea what you are talking about, so I am assuming it's not a mexican word. Or if it is its just not used very often.

Van2004

Jun 14, 2004
www.loversss.friendpages.com
mofi said:
I understand where you are coming from, but I think your approach is a little off. If you are giving AZB a hard time about how he communicates his ideas and are calling him ignorant and you come back throwing insults left right and center, how does that make you any better? Use your intelligents use your vocabulary and drop the insults, I bet you wouldn't feel so angry and you'd probabley get your point across alot quicker as well.

Yes, but if he attacks people they are gonna throw it back right??? and i did say in a post before that maybe in person he is a really nice man ( i also don't think he is ugly) but from the posts i have read, i just couldn't believe the things he says... and can't understand his way of thinking(but thats his right, we all have different ways of thinking i guess) and i think my point is clearly across as well......and i was only throwing insults back...because...if somone treats you badly or is rude to you, you will treat them the same way.....it is called respect and if someone does not show me respect why would i show them respect??? well anyways this is getting old....and i dooo think my point is across wether it is right or not !

Thanks
Vanessa R

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
case in point

Attention seekers = prime sankie targets. I hope you remember what you read here before its too late. Buena suerte!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Forget it already!.

mofi said:
I don't know you tell me. I've never heard the word before but then again i don't know all the words in the spanish language or all the mexican slang either. Though the way you put that, it sounds like I should. I am not sure why though. I don't know if it's a word in spanish, but my mexican friends have no idea what you are talking about, so I am assuming it's not a mexican word. Or if it is its just not used very often.
mofi, again, you are wasting your time. She knows it all!. Have you notice that whomever is defending me or AZB, they reply nothing negative towards that person and as soon as we say anything, "fireworks" start flying all over the place. I take so much pleasure when sankie lovers are annoyed at me, hehe.

I wonder if she cares to elaborate on something she told you, quote " you remind me of another ambigous word, tell me, does 'xerote' exists in the Spanish language.......". I just hope that she is not trying to say that you remind her of a "xerote" because that word is not a good word when the people from N.I.C.A.R.A.G.U.A. say it. I know, I know, she will start rambling that it's not a Nicaraguan word. BUTTTT I ex-wife IS from Nicaragua and her family used that word very often and NOT when they were talking nicely about someone!!. Never heard it from my Mexican friends but since she knows it all, maybe they use it there also, hehe.

Don't we just love these people!. Or how that host used to say "where do they find these people?". In any Sankietown, that's where!!.

Nelly, that was a good one!!. Oh wait, I am "sucking" up to you. Darn, she will not let me forget it now. Oh the insanity!!!!!!.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
AZB said:
First of all, I am not dominican (you idiot).
I like both white skin and dark skin women, but they have to be pretty. Now I can't say the same for you , because you only have UBH at your disposal. No wonder you are so frustrated and angry. I would be too if I only had the option of ugly sosua hookers.
Anyway, read your own post and then look at yourself in the mirror and then think, who is the angry miserable man here? Looks like you are the one who needs help.
can you post your photo so I can compare you to brad pitt? from your harsh language, I am expecting you to be a man (well, maybe a sissy one).
Anyway, I wish you a good and a happy weekend, I know I will.
AZB

Enough of this. I will be in Santiago the last week of April and I welcome you to say this to my face. I will let you know where I am staying and you can just pop on over and say exactly what you said here in this quote right to me.

Mario

Sep 26, 2004
cool down guys

hi everyone- please dont fight. We should support one another not be fighting. Please - lets all be friends or at least supportive. Mario

Oche said:
oooh...this is getting a bit too serious don't you think?

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Let's get ready to rumble...............

Oche said:
oooh...this is getting a bit too serious don't you think?

This is getting way more than serious. Looks like fists will be drawn. We will have a showcase boxing in Santiago. I will go ahead and reserve my front row tickets for this main event. Anybody else want tickets to this main event?

TorontoBlonde

Feb 10, 2005
I hope these guys have some nice boddies!!!!!!!
I want to see some 6 pack abbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stallion said:
This is getting way more than serious. Looks like fists will be drawn. We will have a showcase boxing in Santiago. I will go ahead and reserve my front row tickets for this main event. Anybody else want tickets to this main event?

caro

Sep 24, 2003
wow this thread it s just really funny....I don t write on this forum very often but I read it most of the time .

my first question it s come to my mind when I read this is all the girl who are sankie defender are you one time stay in dr much longer of 2 week outside a all inclusive? not just go outside for eating , drinking or dancing but live with us ?

why I ask that ? because if you have never stay outside a resort and live with us you will never really understand miguel and azb. It s true sometimes they are rude and not very gentle but it s because they don t have a pink glasses maybe like you.I don t say that for hurt someone but when I saw girl who she think she need to write she beautiful and bla bla bla it s just make me laught because she just say one thing when she write that it s she don t understand what a sankie is.

I am not a expert on sankie stuff but I learnning , hearring , see it when I leaving in pop few month and now I can understand more why miguel and azb are like that on this subjet.

you will see torontoblonde in few time of stay in sosua you will much understand it ....not how they say thing but what is behind this rude word.

I meet many good people when I was there but many other who I was just a big $$$$$ and it s was easy to see who because it s the people when they saw I don t give money or they don t make party on my arm but I rarely saw us again.yes I make big party with this kind of people at the begining but at the end when I want to go dancing or drinking I say I go dancing tonight but I don t want sankie with me and people know it if they want to come with me they need money for buy their drink. maybe some will find me rude to say that but trust me nobody was hurt by that even some laughting because they know I can be a victime.

and trust me when you live there some people you finding very gentle and funny when you come 1 or 2 week come very boring after a while.

I can go on with many example of how I was thinking before and now but I don t want to be too long

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
This is a message board, what's up with you people?
Some of you need to re-evaluate your virtual characters, along with your obviously very sad lives. Better still, pop some Methylphenidate.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.