I need your help!

Escott

Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
After taking suggestions from friends I feel the need to clean up my image. My tagline "Fat Ugly Loud American" just isn't cutting it anymore and in an effort to clean up my image I asked Robert to change it for me.

I asked him twice already and he has responded once via PM but he hasn't made the changes I have asked him to make. I don't know what a guy has to do to get something done around here so if you will all email or PM Robert and urge him to make the changes I asked for I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks in advance, I remain.

Escott
Jazzcom, Fat Ugly Loud American with Hairy Back and Flip Flops

Ken

Jan 1, 2002
Robert, please remove "fat" from Escott's tag line. He is not a fatty.

Bugsey34

Feb 15, 2002
Hello, Jazzy, Robert is living in the DR. He's waiting for a little propina first. How much's worth to ya, pal?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
taglines

I had originally asked Robert to make mine "putas y presedentes por favor" but he said NO.

Larry

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Crisco

I am the unfortunate victum of selective enforcement.
Larry

Actually Cris, you know I love ya but I think you are very quick with that delete button..especially considering what you used to post and get away with before you became a moderator.Robert,Anna and the others dont delete me that often.

Larry

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I am an "Equal Opportunity Deleter"!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually enjoy your sense of humor Larry.You remind me a little of me!We never know when "enough is enough!" CRISCO

Escott

Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: It all depends!

Criss Colon said:
What is your new "Tagline"?cccccccccccc
"Fat, Loud, Ugly American with Hairy Back and Flip Flops"

Thats what I want.

Bugsey... Ok, I will buy that graft eating son of a bitch his Easter Dinner for his Propina...

Larry... Your tagline shows no class whatsoever. What did you expect. Now mine, well thats another story!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Ok jazz

How about I make my current one "sosua here I CUMMM" instead? That is actually more appropriate.
Larry

Jersey Devil

Jul 5, 2002
The Tipping Point

So I have to tip Robert to get a good tagline?

How about "Unstable but not dangerous"?

lol

moca

Last edited:

trina

Jan 3, 2002
I think I'll leave mine as GOLD...I mean, what better words could there be to describe me?

mainer

Mar 22, 2002
Jazzcom,

Technically, it was "hairy chested" but I like hairy back better.

mainer