I rode the METRO and survived

Tallman1818

Nov 19, 2007
About the rust tin cans for cars the sindicatos use today, we'll later enforce safety protocols in that sector that will render 90% of those things unsafe and revoke any permit to transit in a street, let alone carry passengers in commercial terms.

Pichardo with all due respect to your post, when I see this I will belive it.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
About the rust tin cans for cars the sindicatos use today, we'll later enforce safety protocols in that sector that will render 90% of those things unsafe and revoke any permit to transit in a street, let alone carry passengers in commercial terms.

Pichardo with all due respect to your post, when I see this I will belive it.

Me too~

I'm not in the President's chair...

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Exactly

Me too~

I'm not in the President's chair...

Well I guess thats when UTOPIA WILL BE HERE WHEN ARE YOU RUNNING?

Just don't give me the crap about the private companies etc. I have lived here under Balaguer, Fern?ndez , Hip?lito, Fern?ndez.

Lights were bad in 1989, lights are bad in 2009 police were corrupt in 1989, police are corrupt in 2009. Will admit that sugar, and gasoline are not rationed like they were 1990. Public schools were bad in 1989 they are bad in 2009. Are you starting to see a pattern.

then there is the other thread about corruption of officials, the other countries they get prosecuted if found out. How about the stolen cars that were found in police hands? was anybody prosecuted i mean really one cop 6 jeeps.
Why is Quirino Paulino being prosecuted in the US, because he would be free here just like his buddy. the one that bought helecopters with a credit card.

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
should be.
how many passengers the metro been running today?, paying passengers of course.
where can we get some stats?

bienamor,
sorry, but if you did not see any change since then you will sure never see any.
Mike
purchased my card yesterday,on Maximo Gomez entrance across from National,had a big breakfast at Mcdonas,took metro to Feria,needed to go to post officetook about 4 min..Returned on metro to 27,took about 5 min,walked home.Metro was partially filled,this was at 10 am,and was talking to a man in a nice suit and tie on way to Feria.He got on inear Villa Mella for first time,to go to work.He had it timed on his cell,and told me it was just over 9 min.He was as happy as can be....no more crowded,hot,dusty publicos to get to work.I would say that it was 1/4 to 1/2 full depending on the stops.And,a very pleasant trip on a very modern,quiet train.The publicos around the feria,Heroes entrance were working very hard to get passengers,and were not full at all..actually trying to drag people on...there day is gone,or they will have to have less guaguas and cabs.
bob

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
not saying

should be.
how many passengers the metro been running today?, paying passengers of course.
where can we get some stats?

bienamor,
sorry, but if you did not see any change since then you will sure never see any.
Mike

have seen changes, lots of them but its not utopia, like some are trying to present. elevado's are great, metro is great so far, waiting for 6mo to a yr to pass then will know on that one. still would like to see some, at least one traffic law enforced consistently. Am still wondering what really is the cause for AMET to pull somebody over, when 99 percent are not?