I want to know more about Dr Hector Cabral Plastic Surgeon Of DR

jlabelle

Aug 9, 2011
I wondering if any one has had a surgery done by niether Dr. Rafael Torres or Dr. Jean Paul Giudicelli in the Dom Rep? Open for feed or suggestions Thanks

Jan 5, 2006
Dr, Jean Paul Giudicelli is a well respected doctor, and past president of the Dominican Society of Plastic Surgeons. I have seen his work, and the results looked very good.

Don't know Dr. Rafael Torres.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Please also check out the facilities. As I have stated before, you can have the best surgeon in the world and if the facilities are not up to par, you might as well have your surgery done at Burger King.

SHALENA

Jan 5, 2006
Dr. Giudicelli works out of CECIP in SD. The facilities there are good and sanitary by Dominican standards. Also read my posts # 163 and 165 on page 17 of this thread for some more observations.

Jan 5, 2006
SKing, if I'm not mistaken, I think that you've seen HOMS... sanitary conditions are on par at CECIP; which is basically as good as it gets in DR. They are not the same as let's say U of Penn Hospital; which is a world class hospital and I'm very familiar with, but you also don't commonly hear about unsanitary conditions or the spread of infections there, as you do at many other clinics or public hospitals in DR.

Now, I'll repeat what I've said previously. If it was me getting the surgery, I would do it in the US, and I would go through the same careful and extensive research process for selecting a surgeon. God knows that we have plenty of crappy doctors here too!

Lilmary

Apr 28, 2012
Does anyone knows about this dr.yuseff serulle or carlos lopez collado

Can any one pls , tell me of a good dr or give me reviews of dr.yuseff serulle or carlos lopez collado. Some body toll me abour them but no much. Im planning to get 3 procedure done, any review i will be aprecieted. Thank u

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Lilmary",did you "click" on the link listed in the post right above yours???
The BLUE letters?
And the key part,is that the "Butcher" was good enough to be liscensed in the Dominican Republic,but,NOT in the USA!
Does that tell you ANYTHING about plastic surgeons here??
Is your health/life worth saving a few thousand dollars???
Cris Colon