I want to know more about Dr Hector Cabral Plastic Surgeon Of DR

JANET/NJ

Jun 21, 2004
Talldrink said:
Ok, just came back from DR and my girlfriends both got their tummy tucks and breat lifts. They are both very happy with the results and the lack of pain they have now. They just feel pressure at the waist (b/c of the closing of the muscles for the tucks) but other than that, they are painless - and HAPPY!

They wanted 3 procedures, but he said he didnt want to be hasty, so after he got their blood work he decided that he didnt want to take the risk and do too much and he actually refunded some of the money! That won me over big time... There are some that will hack away as long as you let them.

I met the surgeon and his team and was able to visit the facilities - which I will recommend to anyone. The clinic was clean, beautiful and state of the art. The doctor was knowleageable, nice, very professional and speaks English.

If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll give you a referral - I'm working on a disocunt I hope! ;)

Hi.......exactly which clinic did they go to, because there are 2 posted in this thread.

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
It Depends

JANET/NJ said:
i went to the website of Dr.Jose A. Hungria.
do you know of anyone that has had surgery with him? i think sometimes of doing something but i get scared............if something goes wrong here i can atleast maybe get compesated for it.

It all depends what you are going to have done, if its lipo he charges around $800 per section. If you are doing a tummy tuck he charges $2300 and it includes lipo on your sides. those are pretty good prices. there are alot of woman here from RI that have gone to the clinic where he works from. its called CECIP (centro de cirujia Plastica en Santo Domingo) there are around 11 plastic surgeons there and they are all certfied. One of the main names mentioned from there is Severo A. Mercedes....if you go on a search and type his name you will see alot of information.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Jozee74 said:
How many children do you friends have? have they prepared themselved no to have anymore children??

One has none, so he didnt close her muscles. The other only has one, so he only closed them 75%, which he says can let her carry up to 7 months. I guess this is for someone who is done with kids. If I plan to have anymore, I wouldnt take the chance of having a tuck done b/c I dont think is fair or healthy for the baby (thats MY opinion).

By the sounds of the price quotes here, this doc is pricey. However, I would pay him more if I had to b/c now I trust him.

I heard about a surgeon in Secaucus, NJ that is supposed to be really good and not so pricey. Does anyone know any pricing in the NYC and tri-state area?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
It Is Sooooooo Much Easier For A Man When He Wants a Sexy,more Youthful Body!

He just gets an 18 year old Dominican girlfriend!
Save you time AND money! The sad truth is men want YOUTH,and there is NO proceedure to get that back!When a woman reaches 30 years old,she can no longer compete,"Body Wise" with younger girls! You must now use your "Sexuality",and mind to get the guy,your breasts alone can no longer do it!
Don't take this the wrong way!I want about 24 hours with Halley Berry,and then please shoot her! I would rather spend the rest of my life with Candy Crowly(CNN Political Reporter)You need to work what you have,not try to regain what you have lost.Like a 30 year old major league pitcher who looses
his fast ball,develope a "Slider",or a "Knuckle Ball"! VERY effective!Get a "Stairmaster",you can always work that Butt into a man "Magnet"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

JANET/NJ

Jun 21, 2004
Talldrink said:
One has none, so he didnt close her muscles. The other only has one, so he only closed them 75%, which he says can let her carry up to 7 months. I guess this is for someone who is done with kids. If I plan to have anymore, I wouldnt take the chance of having a tuck done b/c I dont think is fair or healthy for the baby (thats MY opinion).

By the sounds of the price quotes here, this doc is pricey. However, I would pay him more if I had to b/c now I trust him.

I heard about a surgeon in Secaucus, NJ that is supposed to be really good and not so pricey. Does anyone know any pricing in the NYC and tri-state area?

Secaucus is around my area....do you have his name?

JANET/NJ

Jun 21, 2004
What?

Criss Colon said:
He just gets an 18 year old Dominican girlfriend!
Save you time AND money! The sad truth is men want YOUTH,and there is NO proceedure to get that back!When a woman reaches 30 years old,she can no longer compete,"Body Wise" with younger girls! You must now use your "Sexuality",and mind to get the guy,your breasts alone can no longer do it!
Don't take this the wrong way!I want about 24 hours with Halley Berry,and then please shoot her! I would rather spend the rest of my life with Candy Crowly(CNN Political Reporter)You need to work what you have,not try to regain what you have lost.Like a 30 year old major league pitcher who looses
his fast ball,develope a "Slider",or a "Knuckle Ball"! VERY effective!Get a "Stairmaster",you can always work that Butt into a man "Magnet"!

In my opinion, yes at 30 some women may not be able to compete with 18yr olds because of the fact that some have had kids and with childbirth goes your body.
Yes men unlike women at 30 or 40, hell if its in the DR (and you have money)an 80yr old man can get an 18yr old.

But let's stay focus here, (men) by their mid's to late 20's their sexual drive is gone.............you may have yourself an 18yr old but thats because you need her to finish you off...........by this age you cannot handle a woman (not a girl) who is in her primes sexually. So while you hang around with your 18yr old, developing a beer belly and going bald showing your little trophy around while others just turn around and know exactly why that girl is with you; women in their 30's need to also find a younger man who is still in his prime and who can finish her off...not the other way around.

Something else very important that happens to women in their 30's is that they are no longer shy to express what she wants, so she will get total satisfaction. With that keep in mind that anyone that you have been with and has been under 30, has lied when she's told you, "yeah....wow....that's the spot"..................nooooooottttttttt.

30 and up is all about us!

And hey.....don't take this wrong ;)

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
I think you mean that men are usually not at their prime once they hit their 30s, not that their drive is gone. Also, these are stats that do not apply to everyone.

If a man loses his drive, he needs to see a doctor because that is not normal.

anyhow, this thread has proven to be interesting.

one question for you ladies in the states, why would you consider going to DR when you can go to great doctors either in NYC, Miami or the mecca of it all, Los Angeles?

creativity123

Sep 1, 2004
I'm not even going to get into it about men and drive and all that other gunk, but I must agree it is very interesting, but to answer your question Carlos, we choose the DR because for the most part is a whole lot cheaper than the states by up to 75% of what we would pay here in the states, and the dr's are just as good if not better. With the internet access this has had a major explosion, with a world of information.

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Carlos

carlos said:
I think you mean that men are usually not at their prime once they hit their 30s, not that their drive is gone. Also, these are stats that do not apply to everyone.

one question for you ladies in the states, why would you consider going to DR when you can go to great doctors either in NYC, Miami or the mecca of it all, Los Angeles?

Let me give you a lil example of why woman head to the D.R. for plastic surgery. if you decide to get a tummy tuck done in the states it will cost around $6800 to $10,000 and mind you it does not include any liposuccion if you want lipo done it will cost you another $2000. if you get it in the D.R you could have the tummy tuck and liposculpture done for less than $3500.00 and I have seen many woman that had it done in D.R and they do a awesome Job even better than in the states.

WBDominicana

Sep 16, 2004
carlos said:

Carlos...to expand on your question of why a gal from the states would go to the DR for plastic surgery, I'd like to know how many would go for gall bladder surgery, open heart, or knee replacement?
Do your homework, girls; there is no free lunch and when medical care (which, after all, is exactly what SURGERY is) is discounted, there's always a reason why.
Stay healthy!

JANET/NJ

Jun 21, 2004
Yes, we do have great doctors here (some which go down to the DR to study) and sophisticated equiptment.
But we also have a lot of misdiagnose patients who die. In my expirience with doctors, with all the commotion of healthcare most doctors here are very quick to give you medication instead of taking time with you and really getting to the problem.

Most of my family travels to the DR to get complete check-ups. If you can find a good, honest doctor in DR (and yes i know there are some that are just in it for the money) you will notice how they take time to hear you out.

As for the question regarding plastic surgery and the DR............it's just cheaper and the results are good...for some.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Having worked in the medical field for 40 years,..........

Thirty in the USA(Mass General Hospital Boston Mass.) and eight years here in Santo Domingo,anyone who compares medical care in the United States,with care here in the DR,is just asking for trouble!
Are there some excellent Dominican Doctors?,you bet! Problem begins when you have any "complications"! Nurses and technical support is either non-existant,or not trained! You don't die during surgery,you die from infections!
They don't know,or don't practice"Sterile Technique"! I am a Certified Operating Room Tech,I know what I SEE!..I guess thats what they mean when they say,"Tits To DIE For!"
Besides,anyone who has "elective" plastic surgery has a "Self-Image" problem,and should spend their money on a Psychiatrist,not a Plastic Surgeon!
Or buy a "Push-Up Bra"

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Carlos, if I weren?t Dominican and if I didn?t have my mom there to take care of me, I probably would not consider it all. Like Janet said, many Dominicans who do not have adequate healthcare coverage in the States still go down to DR to get their full body check ups and for other specialties. For some reason we find it that the docs in DR and quick and to the point. There are no millions to spare from HMOs there.

BTW: I say WE because I actually have my baby girl under skin treatment in DR after spending countless hours and many dollars visiting many dermatology doctors here only to hear the same thing over and over again: there is no cure and do what you?ve been doing so far?

Ggirl

Oct 8, 2004
How much?

Jozee74 said:
That was a almost 300lbs when she had a tummy tuck done now she has lost like 50 lbs but she would have to redo the procedure because she has excess skin.

As for Lipo it depends where you have it done, because you can lose weight and it will look better or gain it right back. I had it done on my back and I was overweight, they told me they would do it because no diet or exercise would make me lose the fat from that specific area. I have lost alot of weight and it looks even better now.

Did you have the lipo of your back done in DR? If so, how much if in the states how much did it cost?

Ggirl

Oct 8, 2004
sections??

Jozee74 said:
It all depends what you are going to have done, if its lipo he charges around $800 per section. If you are doing a tummy tuck he charges $2300 and it includes lipo on your sides. those are pretty good prices. there are alot of woman here from RI that have gone to the clinic where he works from. its called CECIP (centro de cirujia Plastica en Santo Domingo) there are around 11 plastic surgeons there and they are all certfied. One of the main names mentioned from there is Severo A. Mercedes....if you go on a search and type his name you will see alot of information.

When you say $800 per section do you mean for both sides? for example if i want my waist/back is both sides considered a section or is each left/right $800 each? Do you know if Dr. Andres Paulino Nieves is affiliated w/ CECIP?

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
I had it done in the States

Ggirl said:
Did you have the lipo of your back done in DR? If so, how much if in the states how much did it cost?

It cost me over $6000USD. I could of had it done in D.R for like $1500USD. But I cant look back and dwell on it now. I just learned my lesson.

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
if you do your back its a section.

Ggirl said:
When you say $800 per section do you mean for both sides? for example if i want my waist/back is both sides considered a section or is each left/right $800 each? Do you know if Dr. Andres Paulino Nieves is affiliated w/ CECIP?

If you want your sides done, both sides are a section. both legs would be considered a section. CECIP is a private clinic. Centro de Cirujia Plastica en Santo Domingo. If you go online do a search for "CECIP" when you go on there site it lists all of the surgeons that work in that clinic. I checked and I dont see his name on their site... where did you hear of him?

luisp20

Sep 26, 2004
Plastic surgeries in DR

Pepolpe be aware that something is what you see in the web and other what you get at the hospitals. Last year two young women from PR came to DR to get a lippo and die afterworks because inffections. I don't recall the Dr names, but I remeber they were two brothers that ran a clinic in Santo Domingo. These Dr's can't enter the US tough, they will be arrested if they do. Just check references out carefully.

luisp20

Ggirl

Oct 8, 2004
Jozee74 said:
If you want your sides done, both sides are a section. both legs would be considered a section. CECIP is a private clinic. Centro de Cirujia Plastica en Santo Domingo. If you go online do a search for "CECIP" when you go on there site it lists all of the surgeons that work in that clinic. I checked and I dont see his name on their site... where did you hear of him?
My mom had work done by him. He works out of Clinica de Cirugia Integrada. He really does some beautiful work. My mom is just 1 month out of surgery from a tummy tuck, breast lift/reduction and fat injection in the rear and she looks better then me and Ive been 6 months along from a tummy tuck. Im really thinking of having some other work done just wanted to hear if anybody else has heard of him.