I want to know more about Dr Hector Cabral Plastic Surgeon Of DR

kabreu

Oct 13, 2004
JANET/NJ said:
Those results look great...........i wonder how much he charges.
Does anyone know exactly where in NY he's going to be in and what day?
With results like that i wouldnt mind doing something myself.
HE IS COMMING TO NEW YORK ON THE 26th OF NOVEMBER,I DO NOT KNOW WHERE, I WAS TOLD TO CALL BACK THE DAY BEFORE FOR THAT INFO.

creativity123

Sep 1, 2004
I used DR. Hungria!

JANET/NJ said:
i went to the website of Dr.Jose A. Hungria.
do you know of anyone that has had surgery with him? i think sometimes of doing something but i get scared............if something goes wrong here i can atleast maybe get compesated for it.

I just used that Dr. and I would use him again in a heart beat, I LOVE my results, he was very honest, and he spoke perfect english, he knew what he was talking about, and made me feel very comfortoble, I can honestly say I was very impressed with the treatment I received from his staff and the clinic, as a matter of fact I'm considering going back to him for BA. ;)

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Attention - Warning

I just got into this country about three weeks ago and was reading the headline story about a surgeon who was being questioned about the DEATH of one of his liposuction patients. This is GENERAL anesthia we are talking about here, isn't it? Not a pedicure. Ladies. Are you out of your minds??????? Just MOVE OUT OF THE F>>>iNG United States or wherever it is that you are living in your minds that have given you such a bad body image that you are willing to risk you LIVES to have your tits lifted. This is complete insanity. I know that in the States you are bombarded with this idiotic blend of messages - eat this food/buy this diet -- it's just another consumer ploy. Your happiness comes from your spirit, not your body. If you're a lovely person, people love you even if your tits sag and your tummy bulges. I know - mine do ---

Reconsider - send the kids to college with the money instead.

hugs -
Elizabeth

Jax

Dec 7, 2004
hello...

I am visiting family in DR by Feb or March 2005 and have decided to have work done on my stomach. Although I've been recommended to some doctors, I am still not knowledgeable and have to do my research (to have a peace of mind). Can anyone please give me some info and names of docs that you know of personally. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

ustelephone

Mar 31, 2004
www.ecoislandadventures.com
JANET/NJ said:
In my opinion, yes at 30 some women may not be able to compete with 18yr olds because of the fact that some have had kids and with childbirth goes your body.
Yes men unlike women at 30 or 40, hell if its in the DR (and you have money)an 80yr old man can get an 18yr old.

But let's stay focus here, (men) by their mid's to late 20's their sexual drive is gone.............you may have yourself an 18yr old but thats because you need her to finish you off...........by this age you cannot handle a woman (not a girl) who is in her primes sexually. So while you hang around with your 18yr old, developing a beer belly and going bald showing your little trophy around while others just turn around and know exactly why that girl is with you; women in their 30's need to also find a younger man who is still in his prime and who can finish her off...not the other way around.

Something else very important that happens to women in their 30's is that they are no longer shy to express what she wants, so she will get total satisfaction. With that keep in mind that anyone that you have been with and has been under 30, has lied when she's told you, "yeah....wow....that's the spot"..................nooooooottttttttt.

30 and up is all about us!

And hey.....don't take this wrong ;)

Denial.

I'll take the 18 year old in bd with Candy on the sofa telling about the day's events.

desiluna

Dec 22, 2004
plastic surgury in DR

I schedule an appoitment with Hector Cabral for a tummy tuck in feb. I would like to know from someone how safe is plastic surgury in the DR? Ill appreciated any inf before my big trip

creativity123

Sep 1, 2004
TT in DR

I had my TT in Dominican Republic back in Oct, lost 4 dress sizes and am extremely happy with my results, I used Dr. Anibal Hungria, and would recomend him and his staff in a heart beat!

bushit

Dec 29, 2004
locham.blogspot.com
Creativity:

I hear TT is a bitch when it comes to post-operative pain. What was you experience like? Did they have you stay in a hospital and for how long?

--Michael

bushit

Dec 29, 2004
locham.blogspot.com
OK, ladies and gentleman: so it seems the top choices can be narrowed down to:
(1) Dr. Hector Cabral,
(2) Dr. Anibal Hungria (aka. Dr. Jose A. Hungria), and
(3) Dr. Andres Paulino Nieves.

Now we have the list, can we have the pros (and any cons) and details for each of them?

Michael

creativity123

Sep 1, 2004
bushit said:
I hear TT is a bitch when it comes to post-operative pain. What was you experience like? Did they have you stay in a hospital and for how long?

--Michael
Hi Michael, the truth is that while I was in DR. it was a breeze... I even went dancing a week later, but when I came home, to the cold weather, that was the Bitch!!! but its not that bad, I stayed overnight at the hospital, here in the states you go home right after, which I think it's stupid, it's worth staying at the hospital.

bushit

Dec 29, 2004
locham.blogspot.com
creativity123 said:
Hi Michael, the truth is that while I was in DR. it was a breeze... I even went dancing a week later, but when I came home, to the cold weather, that was the Bitch!!! but its not that bad, I stayed overnight at the hospital, here in the states you go home right after, which I think it's stupid, it's worth staying at the hospital.

Muy bien! :) I've heard though that most people need assisted care for even a few weeks after a tummy tuck (I'm hoping to get away with just liposuction though), and since I don't have anyone in the DR, I would really prefer to stay in hospital for as long as I can...

Michael

A007GigiNY

Feb 3, 2005
Also Interested...

I'm also intersted in finding out about having surgery in DR. Please e-mail me some links so that I can gather information about reliable doctors in DR..

A007GigiNY

Feb 3, 2005
Congratulations!!!

I can't wait to feel the way you do. I've recently lost 115 lbs after Gastric Bypass and I still want to lose 75lbs more, but after that I will be ready for body reconstruction, to include, Tummy Tuck, Breast & Arm Reduction, etc... Can you give me an idea as to Dr. Hungria's prices?

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
Here it is almost midnight nothing on tv but those stupid infomercials. I go to DR1 and read this bad infomercial.

sandiya

Feb 26, 2005
Lipo on abs and flanks in DR?!?!?!HELP

How much can I expect it to cost for upper, lower abs and my flanks? It should be less than a tt, right??? Also, what is Dr. Hector Cabral website?

Thanks a bunch!!! ;)

sandiya

Feb 26, 2005
What are Dr. Hungria's prices!?!?!?

Have any ideas about cost for lipo on abs and flanks? Please help!!

Jax

Dec 7, 2004
sandiya said:
How much can I expect it to cost for upper, lower abs and my flanks? It should be less than a tt, right??? Also, what is Dr. Hector Cabral website?

Thanks a bunch!!! ;)

I've spoke with Dr. Cabral and he does not have a website. He seems nice and is not desperate for patients, so in my opinion I think he's a good one. My mother's friends friend (lol) had everything done with him and let me tell you that her body was fugly before surgery and now she looks great.

btw, i'm scheduled for surgery on march 16 and am getting butterflies!! i'm nervous, but at the same time very excited, WISH ME LUCK!!!

cgiggles1

Mar 9, 2006
Ggirl said:
My mom had work done by him. He works out of Clinica de Cirugia Integrada. He really does some beautiful work. My mom is just 1 month out of surgery from a tummy tuck, breast lift/reduction and fat injection in the rear and she looks better then me and Ive been 6 months along from a tummy tuck. Im really thinking of having some other work done just wanted to hear if anybody else has heard of him.

how much did she$

cgiggles1

Mar 9, 2006
Ggirl said:
My mom had work done by him. He works out of Clinica de Cirugia Integrada. He really does some beautiful work. My mom is just 1 month out of surgery from a tummy tuck, breast lift/reduction and fat injection in the rear and she looks better then me and Ive been 6 months along from a tummy tuck. Im really thinking of having some other work done just wanted to hear if anybody else has heard of him.

how much was the procedures?