I was keeping an eye out for it and still got sankified

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
... one day got myself a girlfriend here (actually had a lot of them...)
After a relationship of about 4 months, she comes one day with the happy message: I am pregnant!

"Congratulations! I am so happy for you and who is the father?", I asked

And with a big smile on her face she said "You are of course!

"Well then it is time call the newspaper, I had my vasectomy 6 years ago! Congratulations!"

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That is funny......One for the non daddy.

?

? bient?t

Folks, I know that one day, some girl is going to break it to me gently... even if nothing happened.

Girl: "Oye, te tengo que decir algo que no te va a gustar."

Me: "Oh! Eso no suena bi?n. Me quieres dejar, verdad?"

Girl: "No. Es algo m?s serio. I don't think you're going to like it."

Me: "Mami, if you're not leaving me, then there's nothing you can tell me that could upset me."

Girl: "Remember our last time together, right after we met? Well, I got pregnant."

Me: "But, mami, how can that be? We only kissed."

Girl: "Yo no s?. All I know is that I'm pregnant and you're the dad."

Me: "But you can't get pregnant by kissing."

Girl: "Well, you don't know that; you're not a doctor."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long-distance scenario:

"Hey, Jos?, I tried reaching you last night, but your phone was off."

"Sorry, chula, but my battery went dead while I was driving from Dallas."

"You know I miss you, Jose?to. It's been 6 months since you were here."

"I know, mi chula, but soon we'll be together."

"Well, I feel we are already together, as part of you is inside of me."

"I feel the same, chul?sima. I can't wait to see you again."

"No. I meant part of you is inside of me... LITERALLY."

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

"But I haven't told you yet, Jos?. How did you know?"

"Know what, mi vida?"

"Well, that I'm pregnant."

"WHAT?! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?"

"Ay! No te hagas el loco, Jose?to. Tu sabes muy bi?n como pas?."

"But we have yet to be intimate! YOU WERE SEEING SOMEONE. I can't believe you cheated on me."

"I knew it: you never trusted me. But somehow you forgot about those hot phone calls."

"But you can't get pregnant via phone sex."

"Well, you don't know that; you're not a doctor."

bayaguanaman

Oct 22, 2009
Absolute belter !!!!

My very wise father once told me (after the event of course) ....If you marry in haste, then you can repent at your leisure !!!!

To get bitten once is hard on you, to get bitten twice is stupid of you......

con amor la vida dulce !

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
I was NEVER dating my grandfather's ex girlfriend. I said that I was the only person in the family to spot her as a gold digger. As for the other woman from the DR, I bought her clothes when I was with her in person. We were in some store in the old center of Santiago.

xtoclark

Jul 9, 2008
... one day got myself a girlfriend here (actually had a lot of them...)
After a relationship of about 4 months, she comes one day with the happy message: I am pregnant!

"Congratulations! I am so happy for you and who is the father?", I asked

And with a big smile on her face she said "You are of course!

"Well then it is time call the newspaper, I had my vasectomy 6 years ago! Congratulations!"

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
And her response?

Come on, come on!

ElSul

Jun 20, 2010
Remember not to attract the wrong kinda girls ;) It's easy. You just have to stare at them with the "don't come near me" look on your faces and it will be all good. You'll never be lied to again in your life. I have learned it all from the bitter experienced guys on this forum, and I'm thankful that I'll never attract trouble again. Just change sidewalk if they come after you, alright?

Lol. Loosers.

ElSul

Jun 20, 2010
Oh I forgot to raise the sarcasm flag. My bad.

PS learn how to speak Swiss German or Hungarian first, and we'll get back to the spelling issues, alright?

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Oh I forgot to raise the sarcasm flag. My bad.

PS learn how to speak Swiss German or Hungarian first, and we'll get back to the spelling issues, alright?

Well, El Sul, Robert closed that other thread where you expounded your disappointment with the feedback from the information you posted. I cant say it there but I d like to say it here and you and the OP can consider it or discard it. There is no obligation and what I say isnt for sale. I speak for myself and no really representative of anyone else here. I havent been here for 20 years but some of you guys get into these romantic relationships with these people and you lose your mind. Some of you guys fall in love with these women and you know very little about them and then take it personally that she was trying to con you.
The OP here I think is a young dude so I wouldnt get too caught up into his heartbreak. I dont think the babe you were with played you that much. All she got was a dress or something out of it. Big deal. She s probably too fat to wear it anyway(and I think it would have helped your MACK skills if you did take Grandpa's girl).

But you El Sul, bro...I think you had one of them "She s the one, gonna bring her home to Mom" moments. You were in love with that woman for real. Thats why you slipped the rubber off and let your wang "go bang!". It didnt break man, stop trying to make it sound like you re the Incredible Hulk(if you ever noticed he got huge all the way up until his shorts. You d figure the frank and beans would turn into a log and boulders, but no, no, not at all). So when she told you she was pregnant you were cool with it until she pulled out the Sonogram. And you were like "huh, I get it but the timeline doesnt sound right." And then you went to the doctor and the dude said the woman is like 14 weeks pregnant and you were only with her last month. So now you re all crestfallen because your babe was only with you to run that "I m pregnant foreign man, now give me money" scam on you. There is no sarcasm here*.

To me its funny, but I had weird sht happen to me too. But the dudes who say you should have known better are right. You should have seen it coming. Its like these people are so beautiful that looking at them turns your brain to stone like Medusa or something.

*Not actual factual detail, I m making it up, but what are the odds I m wrong? By more than 40%?

Reactions: Bronxboy