If you don't want be cheated by Dominican Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
momita said:
Even if I live in England I never really mention that.I Was always saying I come from Poland.I don't think so that Poland is on his High priority LIST:cheeky: Momita
Hahahahahaha, this is a funny one.
She talks in english accent and then says she is from poland. hahahaha, as if they know a damn thing about poland. Like Rocky said, these fools don't know a damn thing about their own town, let alone this whole island. They can't even guess at a single thing from ploand or any place in europe. They don't even know where europe exists on a world map. To them, if you are white and from another country, you are rich. They just want to leave this island where they have nothing but poverty to live with.
Momita, you have a lot to learn in this island, you are simply trying to reinvent the wheel. maybe, these are the only type of people you feel at home with, the hotel servent class types. Good luck. Go for it. take all of these chopos out of this island so the rest of educated dominicans can be proud of their nationality in their own turf.
AZB

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Holiday Prostitution

momita said:
.... that mostly people on this forum do not like me and disagree with me(don't you M'frog;) )

Disagreeing with someone does not necessarily mean not liking him/her.
As I don't even know you I have to go by from what I read.
The latter, however, does not make much sense and reveals how little you know about the DR and sankies in particular.

I do not care about your zeal to be the lab rabbit for a sankie "research", knowing that you'll get what you deserve.

Women who've been told what awaits them and yet stick to their adventurous plans and know-better-attitude can't hope for sympathy and advice.
My wife calls them gringa putas...

m'frog

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
All I have to say is : when playing with fire u will end up getting badly burn!
BTW momita Sankies are not as dumb as u think they are even if u tell them ure from Poland once they look at the color of ure AI bracelet they will know where ure from

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
bellissima_81 said:
BTW momita Sankies are not as dumb as u think they are even if u tell them ure from Poland once they look at the color of ure AI bracelet they will know where ure from
The bracelet colour might indicate the resort but how would it indicate the home country?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Malibook said:
The bracelet colour might indicate the resort but how would it indicate the home country?
You may have missed the meaning.
It was a figure of speech, like saying, "the colour of your money".
It's not the colour that is important, insomuch that a sankie can spot an AI victim from a mile away, from the bracelet.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Malibook said:
Personally, I find Momita relatively refreshing compared to the bitter naive fools we often hear about.

Hopefully she will post some pictures of herself and her sankies.
And I appreciate her wanting to do good by the Dominicans.
Obviously she has good intentions, but we would not be living up to our civic duty, if we did not advise her of the impending dangers.
I'll take 1,000 momitas anyday, over some of the scamming lowlives, we have seen through the years.

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
Rocky said:
And I appreciate her wanting to do good by the Dominicans.
Obviously she has good intentions, but we would not be living up to our civic duty, if we did not advise her of the impending dangers.
I'll take 1,000 momitas anyday, over some of the scamming lowlives, we have seen through the years.

Personally I like her optimism and her decision to make her own mind based on her own experience and not what someone else writes. A very nice attitude. A lot of people on this forum that ring the warning bells about sankies in my opinion have never seen a sanky operate before not do they know one or have been sankified yet they seem to know all the A-Z about sankies based on what they have read on this forum. The only problem about such people is that atimes, they mislead others because they are writing about something that they have no practical experience of.

Momita
Personally I understand your reasoning which may sound naive but it is logical based on your experience. Advises are meant as a word of caution but they may not come true.

Hopefully you should be cautious and will be okay.

Hope you have a good time

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
Rocky said:
You may have missed the meaning.
It was a figure of speech, like saying, "the colour of your money".
It's not the colour that is important, insomuch that a sankie can spot an AI victim from a mile away, from the bracelet.
Ah, I see, but a bracelet is no indicator of the person's living standard back home.
Many people simply charge the holiday on plastic which they can't even pay off.
Bellisimo says they are not as dumb as Momita thinks yet sankies supposedly assume that a bracelet is an indication of a high living standard?
I would think many are brighter than this and would delve further and be a bit more selective.

I was a bit harsh on Momita thinking she may be naive.
If she wants to go and have some fun on holiday like many guys do all the time, good for her.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Malibook:

You just gave me a great idea for a business.
I am gonna help Sankies run a Fair Isaac/Equifax report on potential clients.
I just keep a percentage of the Sank's collection.
This way they only take the highest credit scores for a ride!
Nobody gets hurt this way.

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
Malibook said:
Ah, I see, but a bracelet is no indicator of the person's living standard back home.
Bellisimo says they are not as dumb as Momita thinks yet sankies supposedly assume that a bracelet is an indication of a high living standard?
I would think many are brighter than this and would delve further and be a bit more selective.QUOTE]

Normally a bracelet when staying in a AI the color of it shows from where ure coming from..... resorts ive stayed in had different colors for different countries ...... like for example my bracelet was pink i came from canada a white one meant u came from italy etc ... so even if u tell them ure from a different place many of them know exactly where ure from ..... and no they arent that stupid because look at how many woman have fallen for them and are sending them $$$$

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I think different bracelets colors means what package you have at the hotel. Some people are there for 2 weeks, other folks are there for 7 days, some 4 days, others for weekend special or a day pass. The sankies know exactly where you are from because many people give that away. The canadians speak in a way that gives out their origin, and so do the english and americans, germans etc etc. These people know generally where you are from. They see people like you everyday. They, sometimes, wait at the lobby to see who is coming in what tour operator's bus for the vacation. This alone gives out who you are. These sankies usually pick out the people when they are stepping off the bus. They even take bets among themselves over who will score with whom. They know so much about folks from various countries that they tell you that girls from montreal (canada) give the best oral sex. The spanish women are german women are tough to crack but they usually give it away the last day they are leaving. This way they don't have to show their faces to anyone the next day.
These low life folks who work at animation team are pure dirt of this island. No dominican from a bigger city talks to them.
AZB

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
AZB said:
I The sankies know exactly where you are from because many people give that away. The canadians speak in a way that gives out their origin.
AZB

What way is that?:tired:

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
AZB said:
I think different bracelets colors means what package you have at the hotel. Some people are there for 2 weeks, other folks are there for 7 days, some 4 days, others for weekend special or a day pass. The sankies know exactly where you are from because many people give that away. The canadians speak in a way that gives out their origin, and so do the english and americans, germans etc etc. These people know generally where you are from. They see people like you everyday. They, sometimes, wait at the lobby to see who is coming in what tour operator's bus for the vacation. This alone gives out who you are. These sankies usually pick out the people when they are stepping off the bus. They even take bets among themselves over who will score with whom. They know so much about folks from various countries that they tell you that girls from montreal (canada) give the best oral sex. The spanish women are german women are tough to crack but they usually give it away the last day they are leaving. This way they don't have to show their faces to anyone the next day.
These low life folks who work at animation team are pure dirt of this island. No dominican from a bigger city talks to them.
AZB

Maybe someone can explain this to me?? Why are these Dominicans who work at resorts such scum??? Is it because they are uneducated and/or poor?? What exactly makes them such lowlifes (other than the sankie part), cause I had heard this mentioned a lot on this board....

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
mountainfrog said:
Women who've been told what awaits them and yet stick to their adventurous plans and know-better-attitude can't hope for sympathy and advice. My wife calls them gringa putas m'frog

HAHAHA.. too funny! lmao.

Those sankies are gonna eat you alive chica! You obviously don't know what you're getting yourself into... HAHA you think that they will think you are some poor girl from Poland!! (that is a good one)... others have said ALL that I would be saying now...so I won't bother to reiterate...

goodluck! :bunny:

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
bellissima_81 said:
Normally a bracelet when staying in a AI the color of it shows from where ure coming from..... resorts ive stayed in had different colors for different countries ...... like for example my bracelet was pink i came from canada a white one meant u came from italy etc ... so even if u tell them ure from a different place many of them know exactly where ure from ..... and no they arent that stupid because look at how many woman have fallen for them and are sending them $$$$
They must have a lot of colours.
I have never heard of this and it wasn't like this at any of the Playa Dorada resorts I have stayed at.
I think some of them use different colours to inidicate when your time is up.
Fun Tropicale gives you a red one if you are a repeat guest otherwise it is green.
Maybe your Canadian group got pink because of when they showed up.
I don't think it is anybody's business where people are from especially given the reputation of Canadian women on DR1.:paranoid: :cheeky:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
stormer said:
Maybe someone can explain this to me?? Why are these Dominicans who work at resorts such scum??? Is it because they are uneducated and/or poor?? What exactly makes them such lowlifes (other than the sankie part), cause I had heard this mentioned a lot on this board....
No, not all resort workers are scums, only the one who are after tourists for self gain interest. It so happens the animation team doesn't have very good reputation among the work force. They are well known for seducing women to gain access out of this country or scam money out of them. Now you already knew all that so whats with the question?
Any how, these guys only talk to foreign women and wouldn't dare talk to a dominican rich girl who is vacationing at the same resort. The dominicans don't respect these shameless characters and wouldn't like to be seen talking to them, let alone develop a friendship.
Now again, you knew all that, so why would you ask all that in the first place?
AZB

amanacer

Dec 29, 2005
geee.. i feel like i should apologize or sth...
now i know how Canadians feel when some silly girls from Canada are asking "does anyone know..."
anyway, Rocky you are so right, sankies don't care where people come from, you are white - you have money, you came here on a jet plane - you have money, you just paid $1000 for your vacation - you have money, you bought a tour for $40 - you have money and you are stupid too it would cost you $4 to get there by guagua....
ehh get the feeling we will hear MORE from her...
poor girl didn't even notice DR was a third world country and compares it to Spain in Italy... Momita - really, you need to get out of the AI and see a bit of a country, you don't need to go far, Charamicos and Bella Vista are just around the corner...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sholly24 said:
A lot of people on this forum that ring the warning bells about sankies in my opinion have never seen a sanky operate before not do they know one or have been sankified yet they seem to know all the A-Z about sankies based on what they have read on this forum. The only problem about such people is that atimes, they mislead others because they are writing about something that they have no practical experience of.

Really? And just how did you get to this conclusion or are you assuming?

How have people been mislead? Because they are told to watch for the signs of a scam artists? Did you tell your kids to go play in traffic to see if they could figure it out for themselves and hope they didn't get run over first time out?

If they're not sankies then non of the telling signs will come up will they?

Like we keep saying if you go with eyes open then who cares, non of our business but there's no harm telling them the stove is hot .;)

That is not misleading people but informing them.

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
bellissima_81 said:
Malibook said:
I would think many are brighter than this and would delve further and be a bit more selective.QUOTE]

Gold Club, gold bracelets, diamond club - silver bracelets, This assists the people that book reservations for a la carte dinners etc.. know how many and which ones you are entitled to.

Status
Not open for further replies.