If you don't want be cheated by Dominican Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Did some faithful DR1 members forget to mention that this biotch (me) is Polish...

Momita .... sluchaj, zamknij sie bo ciebie i tak nikt tutaj nie lubi...

Po Angelsku nic nie umisz napisac, a to co potrawisz to juz 1000 razy bylo juz rozmawiane....... Glupia jestesz !!!

I'M 10000000% PROUD TO BE FROM POLAND (ZAKOPANE)....... I WILL TELL EVERYONE AND ANYONE THAT....... MOMITA YOU SAID THE WRONG THING AND THE WRONG PERSON (ME) READ IT ... RUSSIA BULGARIA AND POLSKA IS NOT 3RD WORLD, WE DON'T LIVE IN CARDBOARD BOXES .....

YOU AIN'T PROUD OF WHAT YOU ARE THEN CHANGE YOUR NATIONALITY ...
YOU'RE A DAMN DISCRASS TO POLAND

FUNNY HOW I TELL GUYS THERE THAT I'M POLISH BEFORE I SAY I LIVE IN CANADA AND NONE OF THEM RUN ....

Spadaj !

Last edited:

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
la_barbie said:
Did some faithful DR1 members forget to mention that this biotch (me) is Polish...

Po Angelsku nic nie umisz napisac, a to co potrawisz to juz 1000 razy bylo juz rozmawiane....... Glupia jestesz !!!

I'M 10000000% PROUD TO BE FROM POLAND (ZAKOPANE)....... I WILL TELL EVERYONE AND ANYONE THAT....... MOMITA YOU SAID THE WRONG THING AND THE WRONG PERSON (ME) READ IT ... RUSSIA BULGARIA AND POLSKA IS NOT 3RD WORLD, WE DON'T LIVE IN CARDBOARD BOXES .....

FUNNY HOW I TELL GUYS THERE THAT I'M POLISH BEFORE I SAY I LIVE IN CANADA AND NONE OF THEM RUN ....

Spadaj !

Hola

One of my relatives used to work at the Korean Embassy in Poland. :)

I went to see the 2002 World Cup match between Poland and South Korea.

Good night.

momita

May 17, 2006
?????

la_barbie said:

Let me say that Barbie,are you mad or insane????
I've never said I'm not proud to be Polish.:surprised
And you do not have to tell other Members that Poland isn't 3rd world?!?
They know that for sure.
Your problem is that you are still in early 80's with your pro-comunist mentality.We do not have to shout to be notice.Just be a good Pole.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
1 - Yea I'm Pist at your stupid post

2 - You didn't have to say your not proud.... Your comment on your post said it all loud and clear.

3 - You made Poland, Russia, Bulgaria seem like a 3rd World Country the way you are giving "advice" to other people to say that they're from there in order not get into it with a sankie. That pist me off the most.

4 - I am a 80's child (82 to be exact - and I STILL love Prince to this day :) )
I do not have a pro-communist mentality ... Solidarnosc was seattled awhile ago... I just hate stupid people like yourself, that talk a lot of guwno...

5 - No comment on my Polish from my post .... Polish my a $$ ... You're a liar ... Probably German !!!

I called your bluff

momita

May 17, 2006
!!!!!

Barbie do not bother yourself any more.
Firstly you were saying about being me shame of Poles.
Now you are telling me I am German.
Just calm down dolly.You wanted that in polish...You have on your PM

Mar 21, 2002
momita said:
Wow ..... You are very mean for me :tired:
Do you like that or not I am going to do that "reserch "
Not for you but just for me.
My second name is Couriosity;)
And also some of you going to far
I wonder if you know where Poland is...
:bunny:
Celt whatever happen in Cabarete you will be first to know.:cheeky:

Go for it Momita. I've read up on how tough the Poles were in their struggles, first against the Nazis and then the Russians during WW2. Army Krajowa, your skills at surviving, harboring jews, your own wanted people from the SS, your tenacious bravery and dogged fight against overwhelming odds, etc. Your uprising against the Wehrmacht.

And you wont be able to handle some dumb skankies, please. You'll run loops around these dummies. "No te dan por los tobillos" in intelligence, skill, craftiness and ability against unsurmountable odds. So go for it.

Mar 21, 2002
la_barbie said:
3 - You made Poland, Russia, Bulgaria seem like a 3rd World Country the way you are giving "advice" to other people to say that they're from there in order not get into it with a sankie. That pist me off the most.

So what are those countries, fully developed with thriving economies where people are trying to emigrate to. Well maybe from Nigeria or Uganda and as a stepping stone to developed Europe.

Who wants to stay in Russia?

There are more mail order brides waiting in Russia than all the dominicanas put together.

Mar 21, 2002
la_barbie said:

LMAO, now you sound like those idiotic dominicans who will defend the DR at all costs. No, Poland isn't as screwed up as the DR but it is 3rd world. Please you're going to compare Poland to England now. Momita is saying it as it is.

I'm proud to be dominican but that doesn't blind me to the fact of how screwed up the DR is. If you're poor in the DR its an island prison.

Mar 21, 2002
momita said:
Wow ..... You are very mean for me :tired:
:

She knows alot about Poland because she PM'ed me with alot of info on the subject. I have done my due diligence regarding Poland and would vouch she is from there.

So this is what DR1 has become. A little clique where the old timers stroke each others .............

Someone comes along with another viewpoint which you don't like and you all pounce on her like a starving bear on 2 vacationers in the Alaskan Wildlife Preserve.

Gimme a break.

amanacer

Dec 29, 2005
O&C you are very wrong when you put Bulgaria, Poland and Russia in one group. Poland belongs to European Union, Bulgaria will hopefully join EU soon, Russia although rich in resources is in a very difficult situation (I mean most of the people). Members of EU have a free movement of services and people so sorry no mail bride for you in Poland, Czech Republic and soon Bulgaria. You will have to venture more East.
Can you imagine what would happen if DR had free movement agreement with Europe or the US? Hmm it could actually get much better...

momita

May 17, 2006
small correction

amanacer said:
O&C you are very wrong when you put Bulgaria, Poland and Russia in one group. Poland belongs to European Union, Bulgaria will hopefully join EU soon, Russia although rich in resources is in a very difficult situation (I mean most of the people). Members of EU have a free movement of services and people so sorry no mail bride for you in Poland, Czech Republic and soon Bulgaria. You will have to venture more East.
Can you imagine what would happen if DR had free movement agreement with Europe or the US? Hmm it could actually get much better...
You are very wrong about free movement for Poland....even if we are in EU.
wE CAN NOT go to USA :tired:
Amanacer ,O&C DIDN'T put Bulgaria,Russia and Poland in one row.La Barbie DID:tired:
Apart that you are very right.
Take Care
Momita

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
momita said:
You are very wrong about free movement for Poland....even if we are in EU.
wE CAN NOT go to USA :tired:
Momita

Check the new laws if you can read as good as you write....

Momita is not speaking how it is, cause she doesn't even know what the hell she's talking about....

Just cause you read about Poland and the war, doesn't mean you're a expert... Have you been to Auchswitz, have you seen the mountains of hair and peoples suitcase ??? Did you have any family killed in WWII by those in command of Hitler ???? I didn't think so...

So I will say that I AM A PROUD POLAK cause it's true.... I try not to live in the past but people like yourself that just associate Poland with war make me mental cause you read a page out of a book.... Visit one of the Death Camps and you will see why Polaks are so proud themselves.

Onions&Carrots - Self esteem getting a little high today ??? PMS ??? If you flip to the back of the page you would've read the note that says " POLAND IS NOT 3RD WORLD "

P.S - Just because Russia has Mail-Order Brides doesn't mean that they're third world..... Uffffff...

There's poor people in every country, some more than others....
The stupidity of some people I will never understand....

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
amanacer said:
Poland belongs to European Union...

So getting back to topic....this means that telling sankies that " I'm from Poland" will not be a deteriorate to them hitting on you which was the whole idea behind this thread.

And assuming sankies even know where Poland is and what the government policies are. ;)

Mar 21, 2002
AnnaC said:
So getting back to topic....this means that telling sankies that " I'm from Poland" will not be a deteriorate to them hitting on you which was the whole idea behind this thread.

And assuming sankies even know where Poland is and what the government policies are. ;)

I think you meant deterrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.