I'll never get a man here!

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
:cool: :cool: :cool:
need I say more than the smileys:bandit: :bandit: :bandit:
close the thread Robert its been real fun but its all over now.
Johnny Honda(whos your daddy now Joseito and diceman)

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Isn't it ironic that Juancito Honda-scooterman, moto-concho cobrador, is clamoring for this thread to be closed? As if every thread is dealt such a blow.

What reasons does he have?

Well, for starters, he wants to be remembered as the one who snared Jan. So, closing the thread after his request gives the reader the impression that he 'who laughs last...'

Secondly, the 'frog-kissing' incident with Jan; nuff said!

Thirdly, the Village People look-alike remark brought back memories of his US Navy days, when he sailed the Seven Seas, and spent a few night at the 'Y', just like the macho man that he is.

Now, he may be secretly hoping for this thread to remain open, so he asks for its termination. They used to call that 'reverse psych.' Juancito, that will not work here, for we are still in the Pavlovian stage. Well, at least I am, I'm salivating cuando pienso en mi guerrillera, la mujer de guerra que dulce y cari?osamente begs me to be myself, el pariguayo empedernido, el tiguerito que la bachatea. Yes, Juancito Honda pasola-man, MamIndie's got a hold on me and she "ain't even done with the night." Preg?ntale, ve y preg?ntale, a que no te atreves.

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
As Jan prepares to spend one hundred years of servitude with her bigotudo, and the diceman struggles to fix his Rolex replica and his Fiero-mounted Lamborghini, I, instead, team up con mi guerrillera in Atlanta, where we'll cook some mean locrio de longaniza, followed by te de jenjibre, y cari?ito pa' que te tengo?

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
You're good, Jose?to, you're real good...and that 'Brenda Lee' reference.....damn, that was good!

Last edited:

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
I been silent here just observing everything. Didn't post this message to get a date. Just to make an observation and loved all the responses. Thanks guys, you made this old gringa feel loved! When you come to Santo Domingo let me know, don't want $100's on the milk crate but you can buy me a beer! And my boys I know ..can I say intimately...love you all!
And by the way..it wasn't frog kissing, just a song about a poor unfortunate sapo!
And this thread has been fun.

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
Close this thread? When? Now?...y e que tu eres loco?

MamIndie, that creative-writing genius del Alto Manhattan, should have final say.
Just because the bells toll for thee, Juancito and kingofdice-ito, does not necessarily mean that they toll for me, for while no man's an island, yo le d? una piedresita a mi guerrillera; y que me aplique La Dormilona, but it's my duty to stay awake.

Jose?to
Flirtin' with disaster

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
Jesus! Once the cool voice of ownership is heard, the seed is 'regularly' planted.

' '

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Tell the truth Scotty we all know in Woodstock that men wear rubber boots and sheep cower in fear, that means sheep shit in your boots.:bandit:
J.H.

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Joseito...

Feliz Navidad to you!

Thanks for your wonderful compliment - I think you're a very creative writer yourself. But I'm no creative-writing genius from el Alto Manhattan, though. Here are two: Angie Cruz, dominicana, born and raised in Washington Heights. Her novel,Soledad, is a very good read. And Junot Diaz, born in Santo Domingo and raised in Paterson, NJ is in my opinion a true creative-writing genius. His book Drown, Negocios in Spanish, has won awards and is really good. If you can, check 'em out.

As for me, well, I'm still Indie from the block. ;)

Feliz Navidad to everyone! Gotta go, the pernil is waiting!

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
Indie...

Muchas gracias y Feliz Navidad para ti y los tuyos!

I've been aware of Junot D?az, but I've never heard of Angie Cruz; I'll check out her book. Thanks for the info.

Sorry to have dragged you into my corny little world. You are lots of fun.

Jose?to
crying for attention, and penniless

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
hey Joseito....I didn't notice that was you in the cardboard box as I was walking down the street the other day. Not to hurt your feelings, but have you thought about getting a job. Gee, I shouldn't be so rough on you, considering it's Christmas. Tell you what Joseito, you go look for a job and I'll handle perfunctory duties with Indie. One more thing, Joseito....Jan sure looks nice in a negligee. Eat your heart out. (hee, hee)

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
hey, gambling man...

I doubt that MamIndie would go for rich guys like you. You're more suited for Jan and the so-called Dominican Gloria S.

Jose?to
The last of the red-hot Latin lovers

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
Jan? You mean that wasn't you in the negligee? Oops.., must have been that darn Jennifer Connelly again.... Anyway, I will get you a black negligee, Jan sweetie.

Joseito, I have to admit you are a good sport. Even when penniless. Incidentally, I am not rich. (Although, I did sprain my wrist counting a stack of money last night.)

My kingdom for a DR chica (or Jan...)

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Yoohoo, kingofdice...

Whatsamatta with you, I thought you were a wolf!

If you have to call it 'perfunctory duties', amigo, I see you making amends with playing many loong, loong games WITH THE HAND that life has dealt you - - solitaire!

Ooooooowwoooooooo!!

Hope the New Year brings you a gal so you can POKER! :laugh:

-Indie
Having a blast and laughing my ass off!

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
Well, Indie, lesson #12 in Wolf School states that even a wolf has to play "hurt rabbit" sometimes. Hoping that little Red Riding Hood is lured into his lair.

Hey. I do like a woman that can play poker. Strip poker that is.... could I interest you in a hand. Jan where are you?