Helping Expats When Dealing With The Fiscalia

Sdj2018

Feb 18, 2020
I agree with the above statement, not that many good attorneys. I need a copy of a querella, al of a sudden the Secretary states nothing there exists. I am a party to the report and it is on abuse allegations of a minor.

Sdj2018

Feb 18, 2020
I think my experience could help many here that get in a bad situation and have to go to this thing called the Fiscalia......One needs to be ahead of the curve in dealing with their game, when you arrive at their doorstep as a victim of crime. I am here to answer questions to assist as I think the situation overall is quite bad for people in general there. My experience tells me so.

1. Most lawyers are going to be not much help other than taking your money. Never accept an attorney from the Fiscalia-They are not supposed to be doing that anyways. Watchout for the cuota litis that locks you in for a huge bill in the thousands of dollars. Potentially tens of thousands of dollars. Avoid it.
2. The Fiscalia will pursue their conciliation game no matter what and avoid investigating the evidence.
3. You will be forced to file a querella..which costs a large sum of money considering you were just victimized by a crime.
4. The process inside the querella could be putting victims at risk even with their hard evidence as there is not a private entity to forensically investigate the evidence..only a public entity..therein lay the problem.

I will elaborate more later. Maybe my experience can help some from avoiding a harder situation, because expats are entering a wolf's lair.

I have been trying to get a copy of a case file, the secretaries at the Fiscalía and the courthouse will only release it to the parties of the case. I get it, but the person who is the perptretrator has come to another country to do similar acts. I already verified which courthouse the case is in, but the secretary refused to tell me more. She referred me to the secretary of the Fiscalía and then she also gave me the run around for two and a half weeks and then tells me there is nothing there. SMH. Worst part, I light even have proof that may support that case. They're so corrupt.