Immigration Lawyer

NAGUA

Mar 19, 2016
Wife and I currently live in Dallas, Texas. She (from Nagua) wants to move back home. I said lets do it. So we are looking at a 2-3 year plan to move to the DR. She has her USA citizenship been married almost 10 years. I need to get my residence moving forward. Any recommendation on a honest immigration lawyer?

CaribeDigital

Sep 5, 2014
Wife and I currently live in Dallas, Texas. She (from Nagua) wants to move back home. I said lets do it. So we are looking at a 2-3 year plan to move to the DR. She has her USA citizenship been married almost 10 years. I need to get my residence moving forward. Any recommendation on a honest immigration lawyer?

With or without lawer your first step will probably be to create an account in the immigation website.:
Many proceeding steps will be done online.

Reactions: NAGUA

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
Immigration atty Jordi Blade' in Santo Domingo. 809-350-0098

Not cheap but knows what's what and gets it done. Used him several times walking us new residents.

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
One of the first things you have to do is file an application at a Dominican consulate. New Orleans is probably the closest to you. Once approved, you get a residency visa good for 60 days I think(?), to come down here and complete the residency process. You said a 2-3 year plan, so I don't see much of anything you can really do anytime soon other than get info(?).

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
If you are legally married to her its very simple... no need for a lawyer.....just check the DR web site... you can thank me later

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
That changed several years ago. Anyone married to a Dominican has to go through the same residency process. The only advantage is being able to go for citizenship much sooner.
Stopping the arranged marriage for residency - smart.

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE

I'll give you the most professional and honest attorney you would find in this piece of paradise (809) 299-8772, she lives in Santo Domingo and works all over the country, and to your wife trust, and yours; this attorney happens to be from Nagua as well.

Trust me when I say you will not be disappointed at her work ethic, honesty, responsibility and personality.

Give her a call for anything regarding the laws of the DR, to include immigration issues.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I'll give you the most professional and honest attorney you would find in this piece of paradise (809) 299-8772, she lives in Santo Domingo and works all over the country, and to your wife trust, and yours; this attorney happens to be from Nagua as well.

Trust me when I say you will not be disappointed at her work ethic, honesty, responsibility and personality.

Give her a call for anything regarding the laws of the DR, to include immigration issues.
And her name is....

• Haha
Reactions: Tamborista

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
And her name is....

She is also one of the best rated criminal defense lawyer in the DR. Worked and experienced straight from the Procuraduria for years.

GRAIKELIS SANCHEZ
(809) 299-8772

Not trying to sell anything to anyone, just providing my two cents based on my own experiences, what I do believe is that no one would match her knowledge and honesty, when it comes to laws in the DR, period.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Another member of dr1 emailed me that they had a bad experience with this firm, if he/she wishes to stand up and identify themselves, they may.
I havent used them but the information they give on their blog and Q&A is correct. I used Guzman for my residency and paid what they quoted and received good service.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Another member of dr1 emailed me that they had a bad experience with this firm, if he/she wishes to stand up and identify themselves, they may.
Rocio said that firm is highly recommend on a FB women investors group n the PC area.

JJ