Importing a classic car from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Sorry I was just responding to this by pi2 "Not really worth it - set and example as a Reverend - use an electric bicycle and conserve God's earth." Not using it for religious reasons intentionally.

Pi2 is a troll FYI, please do not feed the troll!
I am in no way shape or form saying that I do not respect others' belief's, stick to your Fiero, and you will be blessed here.;)

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
God gives Man the knowledge to fix what he destroys. We are here but a short time. Enjoy it.

total agreement. never thoight I will find a reverend on this Globe to agree with.
but it is missing the first Sentence:
*** He gave us the Knowledge to Destroy first, before He let Us know how to fix it, so we can not be as bad as Greenpeace says***

Mike

pi2

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
Its bad form to roll around in xxx car that most of the people in the DR will most likely never be able to afford as a guest in their country. The reverend ought to know this.
The exception is for charity work etc.

Imagination is a good thing:

<DT>Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler. <DD class=author>Thoreau never owned a car!</DD><DD class=author> </DD><DD class=author> </DD><DD class=author>pi2
</DD>

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Maybe because they weren't invented yet bright eyes???????? :)
Wanna bet?

70848-flintstones_car.jpg

Its bad form to roll around in xxx car that most of the people in the DR will most likely never be able to afford as a guest in their country. The reverend ought to know this.
The exception is for charity work etc.

Imagination is a good thing:

<DT>Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler. <DD class=author>Thoreau never owned a car!</DD><DD class=author> </DD><DD class=author> </DD><DD class=author>pi2
</DD>

The roll around is going to be a 4dr truck.

Something cheap, standard and easy to fix.

Have a wonderful day!

Rev Paul

pi2

Banned
Oct 12, 2011
Don't get it stolen .......

Bicycles, the preferred mode of transport for reverends are are also stolen!

There was the story of a young Irish vicar riding his bicycle down the path between towns where he would meet an elderly priest from another parish, and they would discuss matters daily, until one day the old priest noticed the vicar walking instead of riding and asked him "What happened to your bicycle?"

The vicar explained that the bike was stolen.

"Well, then", the old priest said, "Next Sunday, do a sermon about the ten commandments and preach heavily on THOU SHALL NOT STEAL. Then you will surely get your bike back". The vicar agreed and went off.

The next week, The two met again and this time the vicar was again riding his bicycle. "See what I meant!" the Old Priest said. "The power of the Word. The Ten Commandments, and Thou Shall not steal!"

The vicar responded, "Well, not exactly, Father. I was preaching about the Ten Commandments, and I was all ready to preach heavy on 'Thou Shall Not Steal', but when I got to 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery, all of a sudden I remembered where me bike was!"

Have a wonderful day!

pi2

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
As per the good reverend (lol), this thread has run it's course and his inquiry was answered.

Cheers!!!!!!!

Dominican Spanish, adios!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.