Importing of a meat product

davidleemac58

Nov 7, 2007
I was wondering if anybody out there knows what the rules are for shipping a cooler of a particular meat product.I want to ship to my wife, and find out if this is a product that people in the DR would be interested in.Any help would be appreciated.Thank-you.David!!!;)

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
I was wondering if anybody out there knows what the rules are for shipping a cooler of a particular meat product.I want to ship to my wife, and find out if this is a product that people in the DR would be interested in.Any help would be appreciated.Thank-you.David!!!;)

Yes there would be a particular interest in the product of meat, even more so if this particular meat was identified and not too peculiar.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c370/jdroburnin/penis.jpg

davidleemac58

Nov 7, 2007
Not that kind of meat!!!!!

'Adio mio,I'm talking about sausage but not that kind.. I'm looking to import a mild and hot sausage to DR..I have been to all supermercados in Santo Domingo and not available in Dominican Republic..The manufacturer is strictly selling in U.S. at this time..It's a privately held company but I believe one of the best on U.S. market..Just asking how to get 20 or so packs into D.R. for people to try...hope somebody has an idea....DAVID:squareeye

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
'Adio mio,I'm talking about sausage but not that kind.. I'm looking to import a mild and hot sausage to DR..I have been to all supermercados in Santo Domingo and not available in Dominican Republic..The manufacturer is strictly selling in U.S. at this time..It's a privately held company but I believe one of the best on U.S. market..Just asking how to get 20 or so packs into D.R. for people to try...hope somebody has an idea....DAVID:squareeye

If you get to SD,there is an italian meat market,Nelos,that makes the best italian sausage...sweet and spicy...
will get correct address for you later today...it is right off of 27,west of Churchill,turn at the green gas station....oh well,will get address...
bob

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
If you get to SD,there is an italian meat market,Nelos,that makes the best italian sausage...sweet and spicy...
will get correct address for you later today...it is right off of 27,west of Churchill,turn at the green gas station....oh well,will get address...
bob

ne corner of Luis Thomen and EmileBorie de Moya.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Specifically, there are propane operated 20' refrigerator/freezer containers available for meat products. I'm sure they are not cheap, especially for 20 packages....

davidleemac58

Nov 7, 2007
sausage

Thanks guys appreciate the help...I'll check the place out on 27..I guess it's not the best of times to import sausage w/ swine flu and all...DAVID:squareeye