Information About Club Eso

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
IF YOU LIVE IN OR AROUND SOSUA COME AND FIND OUT ABOUT A NEW SOCIAL CLUB CALLED CLUB ESO THIS WEDNESDAY 16TH FEBRUARY 3 PM - 6 PM AT THE VILLAGE CAFE & KAREOKE BAR (OPPOSITE CLASSICO DISCO)

YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR WEB SITE : www.clubeso.com please go directly to Message Board where you can register (site still under construction)
OR pm me for more information.

Sylvia Cheal
President
Club ESO

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Just some advice.

You should really finish your website before announcing it.
Surfers hate "under construction" or pages with errors etc.

Good luck with your new venture!

Rob.

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Robert said:
Just some advice.

You should really finish your website before announcing it.
Surfers hate "under construction" or pages with errors etc.

Good luck with your new venture!

Rob.

Thanks Robert .... Site complete now ... just had to wait for a member of the committee to finish the site.

Tomorrow (Wednesday) promoting the club and doing some more memberships at the Village Cafe in Sosua between 3 and 6 pm.

Things are moving so fast with Club ESO and keeping all of the committee members very busy but its all fun too.

Hope to see you at one of our get-togethers ... I'm sure you would like the Turkish Night we will be holding @ Square & Compass in the next few weeks - maybe you could join us ? Will let you know dates etc....

Thanks again...
Sylvia Cheal
President
Club ESO
www.clubeso.com

Lechero

Aug 11, 2004
Sosua Village Cafe

The owner, Fred should try saying hello or smiling to regular customers when they say hi to him outside of his bar. He might get repeat business. This is DR not the US Department of Corrections!

Another hint, that Karaoke gets old real fast!

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
Lechero said:
The owner, Fred should try saying hello or smiling to regular customers when they say hi to him outside of his bar. He might get repeat business. This is DR not the US Department of Corrections!

Another hint, that Karaoke gets old real fast!

Hi Lechero ..... I run the Club ESO kids Karaoke at the Village Cafe and Fred has always been very nice to the kids... I know it can't be easy to run a bar here .... but I will mention to Fred about what you have written above.

How about joining Club ESO ... you can find out more about the social club from our web site ... www.clubeso.com you can PM me direct for more information.

Sylvia
President
Club ESO