Inquiry immigration application to extend tourist card for 90 days

AlaPlaya

Frequent Flyer
Jan 7, 2021
Texas
You wrote at end of your statement that (they are not necessary ) did you actually have to submit those extra two requirements? Last yr I didn’t submit any solvency or medical and didn’t have to for either myself and family.. a little confused sorry because you said it didn’t let you submit without uploading them..
I had to submit them. The form would not click through to the final submission if they were not submitted.

My point was simply: the government guidance says the solvency and medical documents are not required, but to submit the application on the government website (at least as of August 2021) you could not finalize the application without providing them.

Reactions: cavok

lifeisgreat

Devils playground
May 7, 2016
I had to submit them. The form would not click through to the final submission if they were not submitted.

My point was simply: the government guidance says the solvency and medical documents are not required, but to submit the application on the government website (at least as of August 2021) you could not finalize the application without providing them.
Thank you..no that wasn’t there before another new thing!!